every1

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hey where is every one i feel all alone in the world HA HA lol

mary lou i hope u and the girls r ok u aint been on in ages!!! missed my big two annoncements first i am pg then finding out its twins lol

how is everyone else and wot u all up to

love sarah braydon an the twins

Hey hunnie.

Ahh your not all alone lol!

as ya know me and troy did split up :( got the whole 'told ya so' lecture from my family. he didnt waste any time anyway his new 'girlfriend' has long blonde hair, must be a size 8, really really pretty :mad: :( i rang and asked who she was and he told me to get a life.. apparently hes never liked being a dad, carey just annoys him and i act like a pathetic desperate 40 year old, something like that anyway.

ive not really spoken to you properly about the twins but will get to soon hopefully. im going to birmingham tomorrow morning until sunday so hopefully get time to talk when i get back.

Take it easy, loads of love me and C xx

why are men so crappy - they'll realise when its too late that will have missed some of the best times of their life, sharing it with a baby.

i sat there reading that with an open mouth how dare he speak to u like that - he did the deed to help get carey here! but u r doing all the work for him! and why do meen think we turn boring when we have children we have to become RESPONIBLE to bring the BLOKE and the BABY UP
ahhhhhhh and i am having twins thats like 4 kids HHHEEELLLPPP

hope u have a good time in birmingham tlk to u wen u get bck

love every1

hey hun

im here been busy havent gotten on much and you know these darn timezones lol.
We havent been up to much though kiara is still having lots of trouble with her stomach so i havent been sleeping much.
hows you, Gary and B .
well i hope to catch you online soon hun .
hows everyone else ???
katrina

hey im back!!! i had a fantastic time in birmingham.. anyone from there?? i LOVE the accent lol!!

I left carey with my mum whilst i went out for the first time saturday night. I was feeling abit guilty at first but once i got really drunk and started enjoying myself i was loving it! forgotten what its like to be a normal teenager lol i paid for it 5am sunday morning carey decided he wasn't tired and didnt go back to sleep until about half 10. It was good to get away from troy and everything else though

hope everyone is doing well

Amy & Carey

Carey now weighs 11lb 9oz :O little heffer! Just thought i'd share!

he's got his jabs on thursday :'( got my calpol in! lol

erm thats about all ive got to tell you! :D

hi amy

im glad you had a good tome on the weekend cany wait till i get to go out but as you i think i will feel guilty and nervous ect.
hows everything else with you , are you feeling any better.

sarah where are you tried seeing if you were online all day hope your ok .

how about everyone else and their babies and babies to be??
luv katrina and kiara

getting braydon weighed today lol 3 weeks ago he was 16lb 10oz lol

my aunt is from birmingham i love the accent to - it does get easier leaving them u all know wot i put me thro when i left him for work but now its getting easier and i am glad u had a good time - bet your mum loved it to lol my mum loves it wen she has B hi katrina i wasnt online today as i was having a 'bad' day spent the day in bed but im ok now!!! i feel like shuch a missery

anyway B is doing his usual - crying so ill tlk to u all soon

yeah my mum loved having him bragging about good he had been for her lol.

I don't suppose anybody is selling a digi cam are they? the girl that used to scan my pics of carey for me was one of troys mates and has turned against me for some reason. so ive got no way of putting pics on the comp now. i dont know yet if im going to put any pictures on the website anymore i might just make a site like sarahs got, or get someone to make me one im crap on these lol!

sorry babe i aint but mine is good it was only cheap a tiny thing doesnt zoom but i dont think my pics are to bad wen my dad gets home ill ask him how much he got it for and where from

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back