Hello!!

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering how everyones been its been fairly quiet in here once again.

Kiara is keeping me very busy and the very little energy i have left is being used .
Heard babies heart beat for the first time today which was very exciting!!

Hope everyone is well hope to chat and hear from you all :)
Katrina

Wow.. i loved hearing the heartbeat for the first time :D
I am being kept busy here by damon, and im very tired i could just :sleep: for days i think :rotfl:

thats great about the heartbeat katrina - do you get a scan soon?

it has been pretty quiet hasnt it? i still come online most days but dont post much as i usually have finlay on my lap and its very hard to type anything!!

we went to a new baby group this morning but except for a few of the mums they were all snobs, could see them all looking at me, probably thinking how young i was. it was horrible! :(

wish some of my friends had babies, its not easy being the first.

well take care all,

izzyxx

awww izzy i know exactly wot u mean wen i went everyone was like that so me and B have never been bck

and katrina had her scan last sat the pic is so cute

it has been really quiet in here i havent been on as much in the last week as last week i had the sickness bug and this week iv had the cold bug :wall: B has been very clingy to so dont know if its coz im ill or if its coz he is going thro a faze lol

aww bless him, probably just a phaze though. hope youre feeling better too sarah

wheres your scan pic katrina? sorry i'm so behind with these things!!

izzyx

Hi

Eblinx sorry yoru so tired it does get a little better once they get into some sort of sleep routine.

Izzy yes i have it in 1st trimester , sorry your baby group didnt go so well, a hate when people judge , why cant people just be nice . I had people like that in the one i went to but then i met one nice girl which was the only thing that kept me going back i said , who cares about the others and worry about the one you get along with.

Sarah, i really hope you and B start to feel better i miss you :)

Katrinaxx

so do i hun i still feel like crap lol they wanted to send me home from work today but im to strong for them HAHAHA apperntly i turned stupid with this cold to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back