Here I am....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies...here I am too...lol

I am getting my body ready in that I am GOING to be a healthy BMI this time before i get pregnant....We were going to TTC when Hannah is 1....but I have a holiday at Center Parcs booked with the girls (sam is in norway fishing at the same time) at the end of June....

I have 10 months worth of contraceptive pills left which takes me up to May ish...and so I will make that my last pack......have my first normal period in June and then off we go again!!

I can't wait to be pregnant again but I am just not thinking about the birth because to be honest, if I did....there would be No More!! I just don't want to have one but the labour was enough to make me still think she may be an only child..ha ha...Hoping if I keep myself fit and have a lower BMI then every little helps..oh and i will be able to use the pool...

so, will start taking pregnacare around xmas time....eeeek xx

Yay!! Another of the gang!
Lovely news. We'll be TTC at roughly the same time xx

Good luck hun, really hoping your next birth isn't so traumatic, hopefully because you've been through it once, your body will remember and will just pop baby out (that's what I'm hoping for too).

I reckon with my body messibg around i will.be pregnant around the same time. Good luck with the weightloss, mine starts tomorrow as i still have 8 kg baby weight.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i am going to try and start eating better this week too......good luck to you too xx

i am going to try and start eating better this week too......good luck to you too xx

Thanks hun, chocolate is my downfall, esp with the sleep deprivation

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

exactly the same here.....im exhausted and so i eat it thinking it will give me energy and it probably makes me worse!

:wave: I'm waiting till around October time next year, but hopefully we'll be for some of the time together again :yay: xx

Haha so funny to see the usual suspects in WTT. I hope we can go through the experience together again. I would love that so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back