New here!

corky

Reaction score
Okay guys well i've been on the TTC thread for 1.5 years, but now am here. I guess I should explain.
I'm at university, and have bene trying for the last year and a half to get pregnant, figuring that I would just complete my degree as best I can with help, however because it has taken so long, if I was to get pregnant now I would be giving birth around the time I would be writing my final dissertation, also today I found out that so far i've been getting consistent 2:1 which is brill! So i think i'm going to refrain from wasting my degree and hold off until at least December, so that I will only be four months pregnant maximum whilst completing my work, then it will be perfect timing to take a break after to have the baby.

I think it's going to be realy hard to wait! Not to mention getting used to yucky condoms again! :/

Anyway, Nice to meet you all! :) x

Hello! Welcome to WTT! :wave: I think you're making a very wise decision and it's always nice to have someone keeping me company :lol:

Right here with you Corky!

Moved from TTC to WTT for various reasons.....hopefully it will all work out right for us :) xxx

Hi Corky

I think you're doing the right thing- I remember how hard my dissertation was! Never mind the added stress of being pregnant!

Good luck for the rest of your course! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back