Here I am....

It's the old gang back to the start! Lol

I know! Amazing eh! Wish we all didn't live so far apart.... Imagine the play days for babies and nights out for mummies we would have!!!! Xxx

Exciting!! Pleased for you :)

I'm waiting till October next year too princess! So don't know if I'm in this section yet, but I'm all broody watching everyone else talk about it! X

Woo hoo! I can't wait to be pregnant again either!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

weightloss not really going to plan....put a 1lb on. Bugger....well tomorrow is a new start. I have til June to lose 3 stone.....

Hi my stock associate! I deficiency to attraction to come to light that this article is undreamed of, gratifyingly written and dossier hither all required infos. I would like to noblewoman more posts like this .

WTF??

Oh ok! Lol. I didn't realise! I was trying to figure out what they were trying to say! Haha

he he NK

Well....diet and exercise starting again today after my holidays and slight blip beforehand!!

Sam has promised to buy me a xmas dress when we go to Newcastle on the 4th December and so I want it to be an amazing christmas dress and knock his socks off :)

I also want my BMI right down for making baby number 2 next year! xx

Well my af s bloody late! We've been safe though so I'm doubting it. And I did test yesterday and was bfn. Don't really want to be a fatty at my OHs grad ball though x

I am following this thread to see if anyone slips up and i can have a bump buddy lol. You are all being so good.
I had my trainers and kit out to start running but tested couple of days beforehand. So I am now at my heaviest boo

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I made sure my body was completely fit before the first baby the second one just didn't have the energy anybody here has any suggestion what to do to keep me motivated?

I made sure my body was completely fit before the first baby the second one just didn't have the energy anybody here has any suggestion what to do to keep me motivated?

I guess find something that would be a good "reward" for each stage of fitness you reach, whether it's a trip somewhere, clothes shopping etc

Last edited:
I'm so glad I'm 40 and wont be in this section EVER again ha ha

Oh Tracy, long time no see, how are you hun?

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back