Helpppp! :'(

charlene09

Reaction score
Just been to the toilet and when I wiped there were pink discharge, I am 8 weeks and 1 days pregnant!!! what should I do :'( ?

Do you have a local EPU? If so give them a ring, if not i'd say your GP/Out of hours. Any cramping with it? May just be implantation bleeding i got it at around 7+5.
Hope all is ok x

Last edited:
Oh hun, I have no advice, but am thinking of you!!

Right first try not to panic. Is there alot and have you any pain?
I have had spotting on 2 occasions so far and it seems to be just baby getting comfy. You are also around the time where your 2nd period would have bee due and alot of women experience spotting around then. Call your epu they will tell you what to do next. You might need a referral from your doctor for them to see you. If you are really worried go straight to a&e. Don't worry hun you are going to be fine xxxxxx

Agree with Amy, go to A & E if you're worried xx

I went straight to A&E when this happened and they referred me to the EPUquicker x

when I had it my midwife told me go 2 the emergency room try not 2 panic XXX

like the other girls said - EPU. Exactly same thing happened to me and they arranged an early scan and everything was fine. Good luck hun xx :hugs:

I'm going to ring them now :(

Last edited:
Who are you calling hun? Maternity? You'll get an answer on the likes of labour ward but some departments will be outpatients so 9-5.
Go to A & E hun if they don't answer. Has it stopped? Do you have pain? xx

If it gets any worse, go to a&e. EPU wont be open so you might need to wait until morning for a scan.
I had spotting at 13 and a bit weeks but tbh a&e were rubbish

sent from my Galaxy s2

going by my LMP dates she thinks im 15 weeks 4 days so she has gone speaking to her colleague, colleague came back on the phone and said not to worry if it gets worse then to ring them back!! absolutly useless

That doesn't put your mind at rest does it! :wall:
Hope everything is ok :hugs: x

I know there crap!! well Ive not had anymore blood now anyway so might have just been something weird going on down there, I was feeling crappy so I turned to takeaway :blush:

That doesn't sound helpful if your that long gone they should see you asap. I would go to a and e Hun xxx

Tbh a&e will most likely to be rubbish. They tried to give me a leaflet about m/c, i just stormed off.

sent from my Galaxy s2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back