Helpppp! :'(

she told me to put a pad on if i bleed anymore though I am going to go straight down to A&E don't worry, I am going to monitor it anyway! what a horrible time to bleed :( 2 days after my birthday and a day before valentines day!!! She asked me if i had any pains and I just said the usual which is shooting pains which i asked my midwife about the other week when I went for my Full bloods done and she said that it was growing pains, I'd give the doppler a try but I used it last night and couldn't hear anything!! I've got to go all the way till friday till I can see little bean :(

Keep an eye on it then hun, I'm surprised they didn't tell you to come in x

Tbh a&e will most likely to be rubbish. They tried to give me a leaflet about m/c, i just stormed off.

sent from my Galaxy s2

She did ask me whether I have already had any problems this pregnancy and I said no.

But I have had pelvic inflammatory disease and 2 MMC in 2011. she should have done something!!!:wall2: student midwives for you

hugs hun I know it s hard try and relax if gets worst go 2 A@E

Hope your ok hunni, just take it easy and don't panic xxxx

Just had a go on the doppler and babys heart rate is 120bpm :/ is this even normal

charlene i think you are more than 8 weeks :) fx everything is ok. its not quite common to find the hb at 8 weeks as yur uterus is still in your pelvis. i don't know for sure but i think 120 its probably right.

Not sure, it's normally double what yours is. Somewhere between 140-160 I thought but everyone's different. Really hope everything is ok xxx

charlene i think you are more than 8 weeks :) fx everything is ok. its not quite common to find the hb at 8 weeks as yur uterus is still in your pelvis. i don't know for sure but i think 120 its probably right.

Baby is no where near my pelvis i checked there and can't find nothing!

I found it just a tiny bit below my belly button to the left

then 13-15 weeks maybe? are you sure you are 8 weeks only?

going by my LMP dates she thinks im 15 weeks 4 days so she has gone speaking to her colleague, colleague came back on the phone and said not to worry if it gets worse then to ring them back!! absolutly useless

Surely the fact that they think your much further along than you do should be reason enough alone to scan you? Ring them back hun - its not good for you to be worried x

My periods have always been irregular since having AJ but I only got my positive pregnancy test 4 weeks ago so that means I am 8 weeks now right? as wouldn't it have shown sooner.

no idea, i suppose you need an ultrasound

Yeah won't know for definete untill I have had my scan but I know I am further on than my ticker. just no point in changing it till i know for sure

I would be demanding a scan Hun! I'm sure everything's fine but you do deserve the peace of mind it will give you. :)

Xx

Sorry to hear they have been so unhelpful.

You are within your rights to have a scan hon so don't give up.

Good luck, I'm sure everything is ok.

Xxx

Push for a scan hunni, I hear my babys heartbeat just below my belly button to the left slighty. I think u may be further along xxx

Well today I have had no more bleeding, but intercourse is sore! :( (tmi) cervix feel awfully swelled :/ OH said to day your further along, has anyone heard of this before...

When I was stood in the kitchen earlier on sorting the washing out and things I felt a vibration in my abdomen at first I thought it was my phone as I had my hoodie on and it has a pocket at the front but when I felt my phone wasn't in there ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back