Help....

beclove2885

Reaction score
Had a medical miscarriage today. The cramps were immense. That's passed now and heavy bleeding started about 6.30 tonight. It literally gushed out each time I go loo. Used about 3 pads since that time. Is this what to expect! I expected heavy bleeding but the gushing is scary I literally heard it all plop in the loo. Was scary. Can anyone tell me if this is ok. How long should it last xxxx

Hello

I can sympathise
I would actually suggest not going all the time to 'empty' yourself
The plopping isnt nice at all
But I had it all Sunday from 6pm solid til about 4am. I was going through maternity pads every hour with massive clots
If youre going through them more than every 40 minutes, I'd phone the EPU and ask how long before it's classed as too long
It took for me to go to hospital and they scraped a lot of clots out, and since then its been like a heavy period
I'd say if you lie down, itll reduce the flow at least
But from what it seems for me, thats exactly what I experienced. It is scary
Thinking of you :( x

Thank you. The pads are one just over every hour. I'm trying to drink lots of fluids so it makes me go loo. If I'm still worried tomorrow I will phone them. They open at 8 am. She said might be heavy for at least 2 days. It's just scary. I'm not even looking just flushing as soon as I've wiped. Just feel like my insides are going to fall in the loo lol xxx

I keep looking to see what clots come out
It's like someones tipping a cup in
Its not so bad now, but all Sunday evening and through the night was terrifying
I look and think....how the hell am I still standing? Surely I've bled out by now?!

But yeah providing its not too heavy (which i believe they said a pad every 40 mins)
Or if you start feeling feverish, get a temp, sweats, dizzy, faint or if it starts to smell - then you should be okay
It will lessen
I didnt drink enough and I actually feel quite dehydrated still from the amount that I lost

I weighed 3lb less on the Monday from how much I'd lost!

I also keep looking to see if the sac etc has came away. Cos it's still in there

Last week she said the sac was quite low down. Hoping it came out quickly lol. I see a big jelly thing on the tissue but didn't look closely. I was prepared for heavy bleeding but the gushing freaked me out. My nurse said today if I'm soaking 3-4 pads an hour. Which I probably am doing if u count all the blood I've passed in the loo. If I'm still concerned tomorrow will phone them at 8 just to be safe. I'm taking iron tablets to. I'm just tired not feeling much else just the odd cramp every now and again. Xxxx

Dont go to the loo then
Put your underwear loosely and squat
Whats there will come out on the pad
Itll let you measure it more accurately x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member