Any advice please ?

mishm

Reaction score
Hi well was told i had miscarried lsat week and had to wait on a natural miscarriage its been over a week now and tonight when i went to the loo there was a bit of bright red blood more than ive had before and ive had a few cramps today just like period pains,im thinking this is going to be the start of it,how long will it take to get heavier and how long will it last for well the heavy bleeding i mean?
any advice i would be grateful for as im bit nervous as dont know what to expect.thanks.xxx

hi hun im not sure how much help this will be but i had a D and C when i miscarried and i was told i would have a bit of bleeding afterwards i had period like type pains and i did bleed quite a bit.
everyone is different some people bleed a lot more and the pain varies, if you are in a lot of pain or loss too much blood then i would get it checked out which is quite rare but can happen.
Hope you are ok and that it all goes the best that it can go, take care and rest. Thinking of you :hug: :hug: x x

Well i thought it was the start of it last night but then ive had no more bleeding since in way i had hoped it was going to be the start of it so the waiting would of been over.nevermind just hopefully it will start soon.
Thanks for the advice,i hope your feeling a bit better hun :hug: xx

oh hun i understand what you mean. where you dont want to let go of your baby but know you have to, you want it over with as soon as possible it will happen soon and i hope it all goes (as i said before) the best it can possible go. sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x x

Hi

I dont know hun but i hope your okay and sending you :hug:
Katrina

Thanks for the support,well still nothing today,i was told to wait 2 weeks which my 2 weeks will be up on wednesday not sure what they will do if nothings happened by then.they told me to take a preg test after the 2 weeks do u think this will be to test the hormone level see if its gone from my system ?

hi michelle, God i hate you have to wait like this, not knowing is worse i think,
:hug: for me i MMC at home natural too, it started with cramps and stains, then it was a bit of fresh blood, then i passed clumps, which i put on a towel, an hour later i passed my baby, placed it on towel too,(so to get cremated at hospital and not flushed down loo, my baby was much bigger than i realised, took up my full hand) sorry if TMI :cry: then called the hospital as i hemmoraged babdly after that,and well you know the rest...
I would suggest as soon as you start to bleed again, go to hospital, in my case things went wrong but i think i may have been more than the 11weeks I thought I was with the size of Connell,
Sorry going on and might not be helpful, but please just go straight to hospital at first signs, they can assist,
Take care Michelle, sorry it's not better advice, :hug: keep in touch,
Lv Yvonne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back