Need some advice

Amyrose

Reaction score
Hi girls as some of you know I started to mc Tuesday night. I passed the gestational sac and am having a non medical mc. Yesterday the cramping and bleeding started to ease off and it had turned just like a heavy period.
I woke up this morning feeling poo I have very bad cramping again just like the night I passes everything and the bleeding has got very heavy. I really am trying to stay away from the hospital as I hated it last time. I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else and is this normal? I'm
Sorry if I have upset anyone with this post I'm just worried x

Hunni, have you been overdoing it?? I found that when i had my miscarriages the bleeding slowed down so I kind fo resumed normal activities only to find that it just bought the bleeding back on.

I would say, if it's just bleeding and no clots then it should be fine.

I havent been on here for a few days but was so sad to read your news this morning :(

Thinking of you hun and you know where I am if you wanna PM or FB chat Xxxxx

Thanks hun your an angel xxxxx

I have been taking it easy well as easy as I can haha
I am passing large clots too. I get this pressure feeling and then it all just gushes out. (really sorry or being so graphic) I'm feeling really weak with it x

Didnt you have problems with your last MC too?? I would say if you're passing clots hun it's probably best you get checked out...the last thing you want is to leave it and make matters worse :( also if you lose too much blood could be why you feel weak with it :(

xx

Yeh I had awful problems last time. I hate the hospital if I'm not any better tomorrow I will go. That's if al doesn't man handle me there first haha
Thanks Hun and might I just say what a little stunner Stanley is. You are looking amazing to you would never think you only had a baby xxxx

Well, if you need to go before hun then go! Please dont risk it, you need to be well and look after yourself :(

Thanks :) it because of the GD...i lost a load of weight when I was pregnant because I had to change my diet drastically to keep my sugars down :( im now 6lb lighter than I was when I fell pregnant, it's madness!! xxx

It's nice there is an upside to all the trouble it caused. You will be beating the men off with a big stick lol xxx

I'm having bad bleeding too hun. Last night I passed several clots and I literally sat on the loo for a hour cos the bleeding was so heavy I couldn't move. Today I have horrible cramps and more heavy bleeding. I have spoke to the hospital and they have told me to keep an eye on it and if I'm not coping with it to ring them. I'm actually using maternity pads, which are so much better than the normal ones. I hope your bleeding eases of soon.

Thanks Hun I'm using the night time ones it's such a trauma to go through. Rest up as much as you can hun and fx it eases for the both of us soon xxx

I'm so sorry to see you here :hug:

Are you taking any iron hunny? It's not the same I know but due to stress I once had 7 periods in 9 weeks and my iron levels plummeted cos I lost so much blood. I was so weak from it I could hardly stand let alone drag my sorry ass down the gp's. I hope it ends for you soon xxxxxxxxxx

hi Amyrose,
not been on pf for a few days and my heart sank when i read this post. so so sorry. two in a row with nearly a year of trying inbetween, same happened to me and its really tough going. again so so sorry. sty strong. always around if you need to chatxxxx

Thank you hun I am on the mend after a rough few days. I'm going to try and enjoy Christmas and see what happens. I'm hoping I get to keep my next little bean a bit longer xxx

Hi AR, so sorry to read this, I've been away for a few days, I'm so sorry to see you've mc'd again. :hug: hope you are doing ok xxxx

Oh no Amy rose , so sorry to hear that this is happening for you again.
Just wanted to drop in with a hug :hugs::hugs:and fingers crossed that you are back on the road again soon.
XX Daisy

Oh amy, i am so sorry to hear this happend hun :hugs:

I know you dont want to go to hospital but sometimes after a mc you can leave bits of the pregnancy behind & that can become a infection, a ultrasound scan will confirm if you have emptied your uterus out. The large clots is what to expect when having a miscarriage but its always wise to seek medical advice hunni. Lots of love to you, thinking of you sweetie. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back