Help

I had bright red blood in my show 9 hours before she was born- :yay: labour watch time!! :)

How are you feeling now? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tired! Lol. I still have the period type pain but I'm convinced it's actually back pain as I'm struggling to put any weight on my left leg at the moment so that's quite painful rather than exciting 'baby's coming' pain!

Still getting loads of bh! Somebody tell my body it's time to stop practising and just do it! Lol

Ooo sounds imminent!

Did you say your Rhesus neg? Did the hospital say anything about your bleed with regards to that?

No they didn't. I did mention it but they just said to call back if there was any more. Hmmmmmm. I'm worried again now, do you think they should of called me in?

Oh i didn't mean to worry you! If they know about it and not bothered then i wouldn't worry, seriously. They know what they're doing x

Yeah they do. And I've had the injections. I might phone back again anyway x

If it's peace of mind then go for it hun, Your so close to having him out so i doubt it matters anyway...Can't believe your nearly 40 weeks and no sign of him! Stubborn Seb lol

I can't believe it either! DD was a week early! Can't believe he's making us wait! x it's so frustrating!

Typical fella i say! haha! I bet you any money, even though he's made you wait, that labour will be super duper fast!

It better be! I can't wait to meet him! Everyone told me-boys are late-but I wouldn't listen! Think they're going to have to drag him out! Lol

I've been told it's girls that make you wait lol DD was well over and LO was only 3 days over x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didnt know you were rh- too. if you have a bleed, you need a shot of anti-D, unless the bleed is in the 1st 12 weeks of pregnancy.

it is still effective if given within 72hrs of the bleed.

still think you are gonna go on your due date ;-) xx

im disapointed.. didnt have time to come on this morning but thought i really need to know if seb is here so i had to turn lappie on, and no.. nothing..

No still not here x I wish!

hope your ok now hun i know when i had that small bleed few weeks ago was a scare hope seb hurrys up for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back