Help, pregnancy problem

Toots

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and single and have this major issue. Does anyone else have to wee as much as I do? Its doing my head in. Its not like a urine infection because when I go I need to go but sometimes 5 times a night?! and when I walk around town Im scared to sneeze sometimes especially when wearing light grey trousers. :?

Yep, I had that too hun. They say you are bad in the first trimester due to hormones, it should ease off in the second, then gets bad again once babies head is engaged in the third.

With me, it was bad in the first and the second, and it has only just eased off in the last month or so. My LO is oblique breech though so I haven't got his head pressing on my bladder!!!

I have took to wearing a panty liner daily in case of sneezing! And I had a little 'accident' once when I was wearing light trousers, but luckily I was in a public loo, I turned the tap on quick, splashed myself more, and blamed it on the tap!!!! :oops: :rotfl:

hey sweetie... my midwife told me it was the baby pressing on my bladder.. so it could be the same for you

I'm the same. 16 weeks tomorrow. I saw the midwife today and everything is normal but I pee ALL the time! literally every hour and that is at night too. I do drink gallons though and always have, but never been this bad. It's exhausting getting up all night! Midwife said it would get better but not convinced. Supposedly the sickness goes too and I'm still on pills for that!! I'll hope for both of us that it improves soon! :pray:

Thanks for that. I feel better knowing im not the only one. LMAO at that one tankett. My sister gave birth a couple of months ago and we were in a park the other day laughing so much at something that she wet herself as her pelvic floor muscles couldn't cope with the pressure. :lol:

i had that around the same time as you but its better now :)

The joys!!! :rotfl:

I have this problem all the way through my last pregnancy and still having them same problem with this baby, sometimes i get up in the night and iam sure iam asleep it does my head in soooo much getting up so many times during the night. :wall:

it dont get no better im afraid i started like that and by time i was 30 weeks i was wearing tena ladies :oops: good news is by 3 weeks after the birth i was back to normal didnt think it would be possible but its all gone back :D xxxxx

was gonnnac ome and post this tnite!!

i keep peeing too, even if i have like a drink within 10 mins im having another wee, im waking up 4/5 times a night to pee. thought i had a baldder infection or something, glad its the norm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back