The bottom fell out of my pelvic floor!

Sherlock

Reaction score
Seriously, its getting beyond a joke now :roll: If this post contains TMI on weeing I apologies in advance :lol:

I used to always be ok with the old bladder. It worked, I could hold it and unless I did a huge sneeze with a full bladder nothing would leak out :lol:

But now... now I need to pee often, can't hold on and if I try I am in agony and also I tend to leak at the slightest thing. I cough gently, walk up the stairs, you name it, I wee a bit :roll: :wall:

I've been wearing small pads for a while now so don't worry in that sense. My main problem is even when I try to do the old pelvic exercises mid wee I fail miserably. I just can't stop once I have started. I try, blimey I try but I can't stop. I practise when not weeing but nothing seems to be working anymore.

Anyone got any tips? Anything? I don't want it to get worse as time goes on as its not going to make for much fun :oops: :shock:

Tell me about it...the rate I'm going it won't just be Dan who needs to wear a nappy!

some days i seem 2 spend half my life weeing ha ha ha

:hug: :hug: :hug: You're not alone. I wet myself again last night whilst throwing up. My bladder is seriously dodgy at the moment

Thank god its not just me! definitely worse this time round.

My washing is getting ridiculous!!!

I could spend all night sat on the loo with a duvet. It would make me sleep better that's for sure! This past week or so has been hellish at night for needing to wee again! No accidents for me - yet LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back