Help please

Hollyhotlips

Reaction score
This is my first cycle using OPKs, I'm day 17 into approx 34 day cycle. Line is finally getting darker and I'm getting EWCM on and off. How long do you think until OV? xx

ne3ejuqe.jpg

Do you have a picture? I tried using them this cycle too so can't guarentee I can be of much help. What time of day are you testing? I was testing at 7pm every night when I came home from work and it was faint then one Sunday I remembered and did it at lunchtime and it was much darker so I'm thinking that I need to change tactic in my next cycle and test during the day.

I tested at 4 today and held a wee in for 2 hrs and got the above pic. Didn't get a line at all yesterday but drunk way too much water lol xx

Yeah they are showing. It's hard to say how long until ov. I used tesco cheapie opk's my first month and I had faint lines near enough everyday and then they suddenly went darker than the control line. Then I changed to digi tests so didn't have to try and work out if my lines were getting darker. I'm sorry I'm not much help but I think it's just a case of wait and see. x

Can see them now, I probably didn't wait long enough! I'd be inclined to test 2-3 times per day if your getting CM but I use the cheapo one step tests and yours look more expensive lol x

Yeah mine are first response so about £8 for 20. Gonna get me some IC can you recommend any? Can't afford the CBFM ::(: x

Me neither! I oggled it in boots yesterday.

I bought these ones: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001G7STT0/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you look at the bottom you can combine them with their pregnancy tests for £11.52. I haven't had a line that matches or is darker than the control line yet but as above I did get a very dark (just a shade lighter than control) one day at a totally different time than my usual testing time so I am going to assume that I ov around that day?

I've seen a few pics of these tests on here with good lines though x

Thanks sweetie, going to get some of those ::): I got a much darker line this evening, almost there I think x

I use the amazon OPK tests and they worked perfect for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back