help please anyone

clairescunny55

Reaction score
hi guys ive started bleeding this morning and cant stop cryin, also got a pain in my right side, please can anyone help me i cant stop cryin n dunno wot 2 do

clairescunny55 said:
hi guys ive started bleeding this morning and cant stop cryin, also got a pain in my right side, please can anyone help me i cant stop cryin n dunno wot 2 do

Strangely, this is happening to me to today also and i will be 7 weeks and 4 days - just got doctors appt for 8.40 to get checked out. I suggest you do the same and get some advice from doctor too.
Hope everying is OK for you

get to your docs today hun.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

if you need a chat, pm anytime.

Oh hunnie im sorry to hear this i can only say what the others have get it checked out by the doctor sweety you know where i am if you want to talk keep us informed though -xxx- :hug:

Unfortunately there is nothing we can say that will help you not to worry hun, but please go see your GP and let us know how you are. xx

i think you should go the a&e.... asap... best wishes hun :hug:

I would go to A&E hun, im sure your doc will refer you to hospital anyway as most do.

Keep your chin up & get lots of rest x :hug:

Like the other ladies have said go to hospital to get everything checked out hun :hug: :hug:

Ive also just been to the loo and noticed blood now :cry: wont get anything done about it today now tho as the nearest hospital that deals with early preg is 60 miles away !!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Try and be positive until medics have looked at you, I know it is difficult, I really do. Lots of women do have a bleed and the pregnancy continues ok.

Everyone has given really good advice, I hope everything is ok for you Claire...it is a really worrying time for you. :hug:

Hugs to Mish and Sugra6 too... :hug: :hug:

Michelle
xxx

I would at least call NHS direct, or go to A&E... if you can't get to an epu. Pain on one side is a sign of a possible ectopic. I don't mean to scare you but its better to be safe than sorry...

:hug: please just go to the hospital nearest you, get a check up...doesn't matter how long you wait or how far away it is.....YOU are important, and YOU need a check up. Please look after YOU as thats the only person that can look after your bumps, Good luck girls, bleeding and pain doesn't always mean MC.....so fingers crossed for you all, good luck ,god speed, lv Yvonne xx :hug:

I have an appt at EPU tomorrow at 3.30 so will know more then I suppose,

Still bleeding - not a lot but enough to worry about :(

hey guys hope your all ok please keep in touch and let us know i am think of you all and sending bug hugs :hug: :hug:

well after a long day...

went to gp this morning who referred me straight to hospital, waited an hour and a half before anyone saw me, then had multiple internals, 3 attempts for blood to be taken, told i'd have to stop in overnight and wait for a scan. Luckily lady came with jug of water and gave me 30 mins to drink it all, desperate for a wee yet bladder was only a quarter full so had an internal scan instead. Saw my TINY baby and a beating heart. Phew so relieved. sent back to ward to await blood results everything ok so sent home with pain killers. Had enough things stuck up me and in me to last a lifetime lol :rotfl: thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts

clairescunny55 said:
Had enough things stuck up me and in me to last a lifetime

Thats what got you into this state in the first place :rotfl: :rotfl:

No seriously, so glad all is well :hug: :hug:

J x

Claire- glad you are ok

Hope you other ladies are ok too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics