should i be feeling this low after so long??

tinkerbellthepixie

Reaction score
this weekend i dnt no y but i just cnt get it all out of my mind. not t all. its makin me feel so low =[ i cnt do nefing 2 get it out of my mind n i just keep cryin...i lost my angel in july so should i b feelin this low after so long? some ideas to help please guys...thanks xxx

hey hun i do know how your feeling, i so wish i can take away your pain and sometimes the grief process lasts for longer.

i dont think the hurt ever goes away yes it will ease in time i promise you that but you will never forget your angel never.

Just follow your emotions how they come, cry if you need to just take it slowly and look after yourself,

if you need to talk anytime please just PM hun :hug: :hug:

thank u i just...i dnt no wots goin on this weekend i just wanna cry n i wanna b strong i do but i just cnt b rite now...i just wnt my baby bk =[ i cnt get it all out...

oh hun, of course you miss your baby hun and you want your angel back thats something i can really understand, everyday is different sometimes you may find it easier and other days so much harder.

going to PM you hun :hug: :hug:

tinkerbellthepixie said:
this weekend i dnt no y but i just cnt get it all out of my mind. not t all. its makin me feel so low =[ i cnt do nefing 2 get it out of my mind n i just keep cryin...i lost my angel in july so should i b feelin this low after so long? some ideas to help please guys...thanks xxx

just wanted to give you these. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i cannot offer any advice im afraid :(

yh i no!! this week iv been fine...almost smilin wen i fink about it! n this weekend...iv been as low as wen it first happened n i just dnt no wot 2 do...i wanna b strong...4 my bf...hes got a lot goin on rite now n i need 2 b strong 2 help him but i cnt not rite now... :cry: :cry:

listen the only person you have to be strong for is yourself, at the end of the day its you that matters, im not saying your bf doesnt matter and im thinking of him too but you need to look after yourself hun,

have you sat down and talked with him, sometimes just a hug or a small word from my o/h helps me :hug: :hug:

now this is a big thing of mine and i dont know if it would help you but i write letters to my angels, tell them how much they mean to me and how im feeling i usually just keep the letters for a bit then when im feeling little stronger i rip them all up but this is something like i say i do i dont know if its right for you or not :hug: :hug:

i worte one letter to my angel. and then i started a diary n then one day i looked at it n i cnt even pick it up no more...i cnt face it...writin now brings bad memories...n im not sure wot wnt on in my head...to make that happen...

my bf does help but i dnt no...iv tried talkin 2 him but hes got so much in his life rite now...hes just gettin out of a mental breakdown n his dog oz poisoned 2 death on fri n i feel bad puttin more on him rite now...if that makes sense??

i can understand what you mean hun and im sorry to hear about everything else.

If you feel some point you can go back to writing again then please do so i find that it helps

did you get my PM? :hug: :hug:

It's ok to feel low hon, you are human after all, I find sometimes things that happen can trigger the thoughts leading to the losses...

No one can say how long the hurt goes on it gets easier but I don't htink the thoughts ever go tbh.

Know you always have our support

:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

It's ok to feel low hon, you are human after all, I find sometimes things that happen can trigger the thoughts leading to the losses...

No one can say how long the hurt goes on it gets easier but I don't htink the thoughts ever go tbh.

thanks hun =]
means a lot...feel so alone =[ =[

Steelgoddess said:

:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry that should have read thinking about the losses no the thoughts leading to the losses...

Im such a divvy lol!

Hon im going to pm you :hug:

tinkerbellthepixie said:
thanks rosebay...just feels like i am =[

I know :hug: :hug:

I kind of feel right now that I'm hanging onto the grief when everyone else wants to move on if you know what I mean? Not that I'm not "moving on" whatever that means but I am still totally gutted and a few weeks or even months isn't going to change that. I guess that after a few weeks though it becomes more your own personal grief as it's not something present for people who care but didn't suffer it if you know what I mean? It was the same when I lost a very close friend of mine a few years ago. When I was crying about it and barely able to function people were really understanding but as it kind of went on and I looked ok but was still in a lot of emotional pain it got more difficult as it wasn't that obvious to people. Also people were sad for me not because my friend had died and so when I seemed ok they weren't too worried, it's kind of natural I guess.

When people I know have a bereavement these days I try and write to them a few months after the funeral because often that part is really hard because you're not actively being supported by people and everyone including you have gone back to "normal" life except it has totally changed for the person who is grieving and that is very hard to cope with.

We're always here for a chat though, even if not physical hugs we can give virtual ones

+++ :hug: :hug:

im so sorry i cant even imagine how it feels. big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back