how long will this take and what is going on?

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys
2 scans and baby healthy, high in womb and baby growing, however, bleeding fairly heavy and bright red, had some pain today.
Has anyone been told there is a heart beat and then a day later or a few gone on to m/c, I just can't understand why I am bleeding and that I am cramping and baby is hanging in there. Anyone who has been through this please get in touch, it is a very anxious waiting game!
I am 7 weeks pregnant, babe is 8mm and strong heart beat.
xxx

hun i understand how you are feeling with my 2nd m/c i had my 12 week scan at 12 weeks everything was fine (i was having bleeding and lots of probs during that preg) then at just over 13 weeks i m/c. Im only telling you my story ok.

I know its a worrying time but lots of women bleed during their pregnancies and the baby is fine. Just keep resting hun and if the pain is a lot or the bleeding increases then seek medical advice.

Look after yourself hun :hug: :hug:

Hi Gemma,
Firstly, sorry for not talking on msn today. I must have been away and missed you. I often have msn turned on at work, but don't look whilst teaching.
I am glad things are still strong for your little one. The constant stream of blood must be concerning...but it might just be normal for your pregnancy. I can't offer any advice about m/c after bleeding and positive scan...my mc happened so quickly. I really do hope you are ok though, just keep that resting up!!!

Love and hugs michelle
xxx

Hi Gemma,

Sorry cant really offer any advise other than I already have on MSN, its a very painful waiting game but unfortunatly thats all you can do... wait. It seems to drag by I know!

Think of the positive things - You have a positive scan and strong heart beat, those are really good news. Try not to worry, i do know its soooo hard!

Hope you can get some comfort from postive outcomes of people on here, sorry I cant offer you anything.

Take care :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back