Help! I am worried....

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

As you all know I am 5 days late, well just been toliet for a pee and when I wiped I had really light pink colour, could this be AF coming? I've got no pains or AF symptoms at all, I am worried incase I am pregnant and I am having a M/C....(Sorry it's in the back of my mind)

I am so worried, what shall I do?

Donna xx

Last edited:
lovely i dont know what to suggest maybe you could ring nhs direct xxx

It could be a number of things - best thing to do is get yourself to your GP. Hope it works out OK!

It could simply be implantation hun, try not to panic.

Have you tested lately?

I am 5 days late, could it be implantation?

I tested 2 days ago and got a BFN, got no more tests left and I am going to leave it until I am due to go doctors on Monday. I am worried because I am so convience I am pregnant, but this is in my mind now....I am about to cry now, sorry for being so silly

Donna x

Yeah it could be a random discharge and mean nothing but best to get it checked. I read somewhere that spotting is quite common in early pg, but not necessarily a bad indicator

You're not being silly at all...I am 4 days late and feel exactly the same as you but I haven't got the guts to test...I dread going to the toilet cos I am convinced I'll be on...
xxxx

I do worry, because we have waited so long to have a baby, then we get convienced I am pregnant after being 5 days late and other symptoms and now this....

We have both agreed that if it goes away or stays really light pink for the next couple of days then we won't worry, but if i get red blood it happens I suppose....How would you know if you was to m/c, is it different from a normal period?

Donna x

I don't know hon but I was 7 days late for my December AF and it was the most painful and heavy period I've ever had. Not sure if I ever was pregnant but I have since read that a miscarriage can happen before the hormone shows up in the urine so that would explain why I never got a BFP.

Having said that, lots and lots of people bleed very lightly in early pregnancy - as long as the blood is not red try not to worry. xx

Thanks hunni xx

I will try not to worry, I have put on a sanitry towel just incase lol

Donna x

aw hun, hope your ok.
i supposidly had a chemical miscarriage and it was so heavy, clots and deep red...was horrible.

try not to worry, easier said than done i know xx

Try not to worry Donna, really could be early pinkish spotting.

hope your ok hun and it's a positive sign, keep us posted and get checked out as ur so worried xx

Hi Donna

I wouldn't worry to much as long as the pink DC doesnt turn res with clots together with cramps.

Its good that you have got an appointment on Monday so try to hold out until then and ask your GP

Hope it turns out ok for you xx

Hi Donna,

How are things this morning? I hope you are ok and fingers crossed that it is just spotting.

SPC xx

AF HAS COME!!!! THE WITCH GOT ME!!!

It came this morning as soon as I woke up, got bad period cramps, but no clotting just normal period blood....I am soooo disappointed and so is the o/h! We was so convience, but then again I did have it in the back of my mind that it wasn't going to be my month...

We are going to stop TTC this month and next month, because we do not want a christmas baby lol

Thank you for all your support and good luck to all TTC.

Donna xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back