Am I pregnant?

I'm not sure if I can give the best advice because I was so excited that I tested on day 1 of missed AF! now 6 days late, tested on thursday and BFN :( Some people can get a BFP before they've even missed AF and from what I've discovered others are weeks late before they get a BFP.

I know what you mean about not wanting to test too soon, it's really dissapointing seeing just one line, especially when you are so hoping this is the month. I nearly rushed out to get one a minute ago when I realised supermarkets closed at 4pm today. Just as well as I promised myself I won't test until monday when I will be a week late.

Good luck with the waiting...I'm so impatient right now Im finding it really hard, I keep checking my dates to check Ihaven't made a mistake! hehe!

Thank you for the advice

I am doing the same as you, getting really excited when I know I shouldn't do as of yet as I am only due on my period tomorrow...I think I should wait until I am at least 1 week late, which means a long wait lol

Good Luck with your testing tomorrow and please keep me updated. I have my fingers crossed for you

Donna xx

That's not too soon... most early tests will give you a clear result before your period is due... you're very patient waiting until you're several days late!

It may come tomorrow that I am so desperate and exited that I go to the shops and test just incase lol

I hate waiting on things

Donna xx

Ah Donna, You should do it tomorrow, we can be testing buddies ;)

Sam's Mum is right, most tests are quite sensitive so a lot of people get a BFP early. I've just been researching cos Im so sure that I am and being almost a week late for AF and wierd dislike of certain foods as well as a massive craving for avocado. I'm also constantly going to the toilet! lol, had sunday lunch with the family and had to ask my brother to move his chair everytime I got up...embarrasing! But I had 2 BFNs last week and was so dissapointed. When I did more research some mummies had experienced being 2 weeks pregnant before the test picked it up. So Im keeping hope up!

Will post results up here tomorrow, I think I will make a doc appointment tomorrow too for some time this week, bit worried by my lack of AF if I am not pregnant!

Hi Tiny

I will test tomorrow....I will come back on and post my results, let's say tomorrow lunch time. Can't wait know, you have me so excited and I shouldn't be lol

Good Luck and look forward to your results tomorrow as well

Donna xx

Okay, I'll come on lunchtime to post the results...oops sorry overexcitement is contageous!
xx

Thank you x

I am having really bad farts (sorry to say lol) and I am craving pickled onions for some reason, but it may all be in my head because I have been trying hard for the last 3 years

I will post tomorrow afternoon after lunch

Donna xx

Well I aint pregnant, I AF this morning and not a light one lol

I knew it was all in my head, especially when you have been trying for over 3 years and nothing, o well just see what happens next month hey!

Good Luck with your testing Tiny

Donna xx

Ahh donna, Im so sorry, big hugs!

Now I feel a bit guilty but I just had a BFP!!!! I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited I keep laughing and crying! Im off to call my doctor now!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am soo happy for you Tiny!

CONGRATULATIONS.......

Don't feel guilty, there's nothing to be guilty about, well done xxx

hi baby lover, the same happened to me this mth i was certain i was pg had all the symptoms & 1 wk late then bang my period hit me, i hope u r lucky,, but plz dont build ur hopes up,, as our body & mind plays games when we r longing for our baby

good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back