help for us BFN girls!!!

lisalegs11

Reaction score
Hey Lovely Ladies!!!

Firstly Congrats on all your beautiful BFPs!!...........Very jealous of u all!

Wanted to give some hope to the girls in TTC who are at present late for AF but keep getting BFNs! I know there's a lot of frustrated women waiting in Limbo like myself who is 6 days late and on 2nd BFN!
Its all so disheartening so just wanted to hear from anyone who got lots of BFNs and the finally a BFP a lot later than expected?!!
Hopefully this will keep the spirits high for us all and will hopefully be joining you all VERY soon!!

Xx

I got BFNs through my cycle and eventually my BFP. I was CD98 by the time my BFP showed up!! :)

My sister was 9 weeks when she got her BFP, had BFNs before that.

It's horrible in limbo, I definitely understand that but as long as AF is away, you're still in. :hugs:

x x

I got BFNs through my cycle and eventually my BFP. I was CD98 by the time my BFP showed up!! :)

It's horrible in limbo, I definitely understand that but as long as AF is away, you're still in. :hugs:

x x

OMG really??????????!!!!!
But how does that work out?!! Are u then three months pregnant? Or did you just not have AF and keep BD'ing and somewhere between u got pregnant?!!
Did you still keep tracking your OV?
Lots of questions but did you test regularly throughout the 98 days?
That would kill me!..........so glad after so long you got your BFP!! Yay!!!!!!!!

Xx

x x

OMG really??????????!!!!!
But how does that work out?!! Are u then three months pregnant? Or did you just not have AF and keep BD'ing and somewhere between u got pregnant?!!
Did you still keep tracking your OV?
Lots of questions but did you test regularly throughout the 98 days?
That would kill me!..........so glad after so long you got your BFP!! Yay!!!!!!!!

Xx

Thanks hun. :)

I have irregular periods so I used the ebay cheapy OPKs from CD12 upto CD60, got a really dark one on CD43 so counted that as positive surge and was BDing all through the cycle.

We had BFNs (I think 2 or 3) so gave up with testing and were back to waiting it out. We did eventually decide to do another test, just incase so on CD97, we bought a twinpack to do the following morning.

On CD98, I peed in a pot, dunked the test, saw something faint but wasn't sure so woke hubby up and we watched it get darker and pinker. It was still faint (there's a pic on my bfp announcement) but it was there.

So don't give up hun, even if this isn't it, keep going. I really hope those of you waiting to test/haven't had BFP yet, get one soon.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

x x

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.... my last period was on the 7th of Jan my first BFP was the 24th of feb!! I still dont know how far along i am as my periods are al little irregular (have scan on monday) but i hope this gives you hope!! I was doing test every 3 or 4 days as i am addicted!! ;-)

xx Big love

My Af is normally on time or early, i am now 16dpo was due on tuesday and bfn every morning. It is very stressing.

I am of course very jelous of all the bfp but congrats to everyone who has had one recently

Hi Everyone.... my last period was on the 7th of Jan my first BFP was the 24th of feb!! I still dont know how far along i am as my periods are al little irregular (have scan on monday) but i hope this gives you hope!! I was doing test every 3 or 4 days as i am addicted!! ;-)

xx Big love

Wow Beckyjane that's like forever!!!!! I will be insane by that point!!!
Did u have any cramps in ur belly? Not like AF but just like somethings happening in there?
I just know I'm pregnant! A week late now and I'm not gonna test again til Sunday, its amazing how many of u girls had shy BFPs!
Let's hope mine is too!
Fx

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111