Can i start a "support" post?

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
:wave: I thought it would be really nice to make a official support topic for all the girls who are TTCing. if you are going crazy mad waiting and waiting for AF or BFP and keep getting BFNs :wall: , please poste here. posts your suspected symptoms :puke: , thoughts and emotions and because there is so many of us we souldnt feel so alone! i am myself and have been going out of my mind waiting to see if AF is just (9days) late or im going to get my BFP iv been waiting patiently for :think:
we are all in it together girls!
baby dust to all and good luck :hug:

can i go first?-- i was due on my period the 1st or 2nd. and have taken 2HPTs. both BFN. One was 3days ago and one the day i was due for my period. now i kind if given up as i dont want to dissapoint myself again..

iv had a few pains inside my nipples.
LOTS of heartburn and sickness at night.

Hoping this is all a good sign :pray: xxx

Hi, Great Idea

My af is due on the 14th, I am now 10dpo and since about 4dpo have been getting pinching pains really low down in my belly right underneath my belly button, I have been getting them every day on and off.

Have also been getting slight lower back pain and about 4 days ago had af cramp and had them yesterday, this is unusuall as only normally get my af pains the second day of my af so hoping this is a good sign.

my boobies are heavy and tender but did have this last month about a week before af, feel really sleepy every morning and going to sleep about 9.00pm, not like me at all!!

Not sure how cm is suppose to be at this time of the month, but I do have some creamy cm :oops: :oops: god why is it so embarrasing

Good luck for your BFP Keep me updated xxxx

wow. it sounds luck for you! i think i had the pinching feeling and bad back ache early on with my first i thought it was AF, then got implantation bleeding for 3 days. had no idea that 9weeks later i was going to get a BFP! i was hoping to this month and was convinced until i had a apt at the docs. its BFN so really upset this morning. i must have miscalculated my fertile dates :cry: good luck babe! sounds hopefull! xx

hi girls :wave:

i was due on my period 3 days ago no period and bfn!! grr!! my af was always like clockworth till i startred trying!!! xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
to you both,
You will probably be giving me one in the next few days, was gonna do a test tomorrow morning, I will be 11dpo but I like to hang on to the hope that I am and normally poas just confirms that Im not.
xx

good luck darling.. baby dust coming your ray! you will have yours soon i have a feeling ;) everybodys leaving me behind in here !!xxx

i am now 1 day late, did a HPT a week ago and a BFN im too scared to test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back