question for the BFP girls

Lara_M

Reaction score
hi girls and congrats on all your BFPs!! Very happy and envious of you all :)

I wondered if you could help me?

I have had a couple of chemical pregnancies, at least one of which resulted after a late ovulation.

Can you tell me, on your successful cycles, which day did you ovulate?

Did any of you have late ovulation?

I would be really keen to know your stories as I am worried that ovulating late means I have a bad egg :(

x x x

not quite sure what you mean, but I ovulated on CD16/17 of a 31 day cycle. So a lot later than other girls, but kinda as expected for my cycle.

I ovd on cd35 but saying that I had a mc in December and didn't think I would ov this cycle. Good luck Hun x

Lara, have you had your AMH levels tested at all?

Also I assume you have quite a short luteal phase? Isn't that indicative of a hormonal inbalance? Have you been tested to see if you are low in progesterone?

I am sorry - you have probably told me all this before - sadly there are too many ladies on here that have had multiple losses / struggle to conceive and I do tend to ask people the same questions LOL?

If it's any consulation I ov around CD15 and have a 14/15 day luteal phase and still have all my ongoing issues.....

xxxxxxxxxxx

Lara, have you had your AMH levels tested at all?

Also I assume you have quite a short luteal phase? Isn't that indicative of a hormonal inbalance? Have you been tested to see if you are low in progesterone?

I am sorry - you have probably told me all this before - sadly there are too many ladies on here that have had multiple losses / struggle to conceive and I do tend to ask people the same questions LOL?

If it's any consulation I ov around CD15 and have a 14/15 day luteal phase and still have all my ongoing issues.....

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello hun
WEll when I do manage to ovulate, I get a decent luteal phase, around 15/16 days. But only about 7 periods a year.

I have had CD1 bloods done and I am meant to have CD21 bloods done, but there isnt much point now as I know I havent ovulated this cycle yet.
I guess, when there is indication that I have actually ovulated they will then check my progesterone levels.

what do you think?

x

I OV'd on CD18 of a 32 day cycle, hope you get a sticky bean soon xxx

Cd 23 for me! It seemed like forever waiting to ov at the time, I was using opk's fron cd8 so was pretty impatient by the time it got to cd23! Lol.

Really hope you get a sticky bfp very soon hun X

Hello hun
WEll when I do manage to ovulate, I get a decent luteal phase, around 15/16 days. But only about 7 periods a year.

I have had CD1 bloods done and I am meant to have CD21 bloods done, but there isnt much point now as I know I havent ovulated this cycle yet.
I guess, when there is indication that I have actually ovulated they will then check my progesterone levels.

what do you think?

x

I'm no expert but yep I'd say not to bother unless you know you've ov'd? At that point you can get your P levels checked...

Also not sure how your dr's works? I was sent to the actual hospital (walk blood clinic) so the onus was on me to go on the correct CD?

Not sure if you actually have to book to get your blood tests?

xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun. I think I ovulated cd15 which was a later o for me as it was normally cd 12 xxx

Thanks ladies. Still no ovulation for me this cycle despite the clomid. I do ovulate naturally though so just gonna have to wait it out. Hmmmmph soooooo impatient x

hi hun,
if its any help, i conceived my first daughter (whilst taking clomid) on CD28!!!
very strange i know - she's now 14 years old. This time it was CD13

clara x

Ah thanks Clara. Hows your pregnancy going?
News flash I think I ovulated yesterday which was cd 28!!!!
X x x

Fx for you Lara :) be lovely to have you in tri 1 xxx

Thanks honey so hoping for a good egg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90