help, blood :(

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Im in bits, i woke up to see on toilet im bleeding, really dato brown like spotting, and im scared Ive Got scan in 4 days no morning sickness today either, im going to lose again... I am so sad, Ive no pain tho just been extremly stressed......

Good luck hun I would call docs and explain. And go from there. He may be able to do something sooner. Sending you my love x x

hey hun; right firstly good news is that brown blood normally signifies old blood so shouldn't be a problem. Its when the blood is bright red that you need to worry. I had spotting from 6 weeks to 9 weeks and i was paniking so much it was unreal, i had 2 early scans (because there was cramping aswell) which turned out to be okay. Call the doctors if you need your mind put at rest but keep an eye on the bleeding x

Thanks I really hope I'm not losing ... My daughter kickrd my stomach two days ago too x

i would call up the doctor then hun and get some advice; even if its just to put your mind at rest x

I know its really worrying but alot of us have had brown spotting and the scan shown everything to be ok. I bled for 2weeks at your stage and baby is fine. Hope u dont get bad news. xxx

fx for u hun! i also bled! and its true bout the bright red blood, u shud ring ur gp and ask for emergency scan today for reassurance tho, tell gp bout kick to stomach also *hugs* xxx

Will try call my gp, feel rubbish morningsicknrss is on now and Ive just laid in bed i don't want to go out of bed , spotting is less now and had some milld cramps... Maybe i should just bed rest ?

I dont think its nothing to do with your child kicking. Ring your doctor see what they say if its nothing to worry about then have a rest. xxx

Im sure you arent over reacting, try and get in to see your doctor/midwife and maybe your scan can be brought forward. Look after yourself and try to stay calm and positive xxx

Last edited:
Thanks x I think i will relax to my scan on Thursday and it seems like spotting stopped now last hours, it wasn't a lot at all but v8sable when I wiped me after toilet (sorry details !) and looked like old dried blood bits ....hope its good sifn x

i had brown blood and i phoned the midwife she said its because its around the time your period is due so its normal she just said if it goes bright red then phone hospital. i am sure you be fine just get some rest if it becomes bright red then phone up x

Im starting to get period pains now and i went to toilet møre brownish blood , really worried... :(

aw hun :( xx If it gets any worse i would give the hosp a wee phone...:( xx FX its all ok for you and just your little one getting comfy :) xx :hug: :hug: xx

I really hope all is ok, like all the girls have said, the fact that it's brown is a good sign. Get some rest and try not to worry (I know it's much easier said than done!) xx

I am having exactly the same thing but I had quite a lot of blood and bad cramping. There's nothing to do but wait and see. If you decide to go to hosp then they will test your levels for you x

I bled really heavily at 5 weeks and heavier again at 6 weeks, both times had bright red blood, and I passed a number of clots (sorry if TMI) at 6 weeks. Both times I had an internal scan which showed my baby was fine. At the 6 week scan they found a blood clot in my uterus and I had brown discharge from 6 weeks till 11 weeks. Haven't had any bleeding since then, and when I spoke to my midwife about it she said brown blood is old blood. The hospital also told me at 6 weeks, they would expect me to be in quite a lot of pain if I was losing the baby.
Am now 22 weeks and baby is fine.
Hope this works out for you, if I was you I'd get myself to the EPU and get a scan tomorrow if only to put your mind at rest.
xxx

How are you feeling now Scandimum?

I bled really heavily at 5 weeks and heavier again at 6 weeks, both times had bright red blood, and I passed a number of clots (sorry if TMI) at 6 weeks. Both times I had an internal scan which showed my baby was fine. At the 6 week scan they found a blood clot in my uterus and I had brown discharge from 6 weeks till 11 weeks. Haven't had any bleeding since then, and when I spoke to my midwife about it she said brown blood is old blood. The hospital also told me at 6 weeks, they would expect me to be in quite a lot of pain if I was losing the baby.
Am now 22 weeks and baby is fine.
Hope this works out for you, if I was you I'd get myself to the EPU and get a scan tomorrow if only to put your mind at rest.
xxx

Were you in any pain or was it bleeding only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back