hello

chrisii2011

Reaction score
m new here and could use some opinions

been trying for a baby for about 7 months.Ive had some really extreme symptoms this month which are worse than my usual symptoms.Im currently on day 29 of an average cycle of 31 days.Symptoms have been here for approx 2 weeks.
Ive had:
My moods have been up and down one minute im happy and giggly,next im crying and next im angry and pushing my partner away and not wanting my usual cuddles and not wanting to be touched
Vetigo and dizziness which has been for about 3 days
Feeling extremly tired and not wanting to go out
Eating spicy foods almost every day and my tolerance for certain spices has increased which means ic can eat extremly spicy foods without not being to finish them
Drinking a lot of coke which is unsual
Had stomach cramps as of today which feel like menstrual cramp
Felt sick most mornings and not been able to get out of bed till about 10ish in the morning
Aches in my back and neck
One minute im cold and the next im hot and the next im cold.
pain in my breasts

hi welcome to the forum. hope you find it helpful as the girls are lovely and suportive.

Your symptoms seem promising, fx for your bfp xxx

Welcome Chrisii! :wave:
I really hope this is a BFP for you hun.
Everyone on here is so lovely and helpful whether your in the TTC Forum or the Pregnancy Forum you will be well looked after.
I am dying to know if all the signs are correct. Let us all know soon if its baby news!
:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome hun and all your signs do sound promising so will keep my FX for you xx

Hey and welcome to the forum. I have also being ttc for 7 months. Your symptoms sound good so good luck. When are you testing or are you waiting to see if af arrives? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Period is due towards the weekend and symptoms today have been cramp in my stomach and left leg,extremly moody and been crying over nothing and a bit of dizzyness.Dread everytime i go to the toilet incase my period has started.Going to do a test next week sometime.

hi, welcome!!! when you test use first morning pee!

What dpo are you?

Let us know how you get on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back