less hormonal into second trimester ?

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I'm in second trimester next week and I'm praying for my hormone levels to go down then, I'm sufffering from being extremly hormonal, and im shocked as i was fine with first child... I'm extremly jealous, angry and feel depressed ( been talking to midwife she said it might pass ) ... I just hope it pass as I'm horrible to my OH. What is your experiences ? X

i have been pretty good with the hormones really, my only real hormonal thing is crying, almost anything can set me off lol

but luckily i havent been angry or anything like that which i think hubby is pretty happy about, i think he was prepared for being screamed at a lot, but instead I just want lots of cuddles :)

I'm bad - i was crying over beauty and the beast the other day...!

in the last week or so i have been angry and feeling really teary. keep stopping myself from crying as i dont know what im crying for. but not sure its helping just building it up more.

i had no hormonal stuff in tri 1 though so catching up with me. i think its the money worries etc about when baby arrives, xxx

Hi - I was terrible up until week 14; crying, angry, frustrated, all of the negative emotions under the sun - then there was a break in the clouds and a shining light! I still have off moments but I do feel as though a massive weight has been lifted. Not long to go :) x

Hi - I was terrible up until week 14; crying, angry, frustrated, all of the negative emotions under the sun - then there was a break in the clouds and a shining light! I still have off moments but I do feel as though a massive weight has been lifted. Not long to go :) x

This was my experience also. Trimester 1 I was absolutely awful - suffered real paranoia, felt everyone was against me and was so weepy! I ended up having a couple of weeks off work as I just felt so overwhelmed! Then by about week 14 it was if the cloud lifted and my whole attitude changed - I felt happy, positive and light hearted :) Now on and off I have had bad times with hormones which last for maybe a few days but never anything as bad as when I was in tri 1 and I always seem to come out of it naturally after a few days. I'm sure you'll come out the other side soon - hang in there!! xxx

I'm nothing like the first tri, but still have off days but I guess that is just normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back