Is there a chance i could be pregnant?

lauren21

Reaction score
Hiya, just wanting some opinions on my situation as it is too early for me to take a pregancy test. I am 21 and my boyfriend and I had sex just before my ovulation dates and during ovulation. My period is due in about 7/8 days but I have had a few symptoms. I have been really emotional, crying at absolutely anything! I have been feeling nauseous, bloated and generally just feeling bigger (if that makes sense). i have had cramps, mild back ache, i have been urinating more and have had a few vivid dreams. I have also been eating more and alls I feel like eating is fatty and sugary foods. I have had slight breast tenderness but not loads and no implantation bleeding. I know these are two of the main symptoms but with not spotting and my breasts not being too sore is there a chance i could be pregnant anyway?

I'd say there's a few good symptoms in there, I'd do a test in a few days cos doing one now would be too early I reckon. If you're due on in a week you're only 7 days past ovulation and the best time to test is as close to period due date as possible, I'd wait til (at the earliest) 10-11dpo. If it's still negative then try again on the day your period is due.

Hope that helps. :)

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back