Hello, scan pics from first scan

lizi

Reaction score
I thought I was second tri but I've bumped back down into first briefly - had my first scan last week and thought I was 13 weeks by date but scan put me to 11+3 (so 12 today I think)

Baby was fast asleep through scan so had to be jiggled awake and didn't like that one bit - had a proper tantrum in my tummy (just like Mummy getting woken up!) and the lady doing the scan was laughing.

Scanphotos.jpg

That also looks like thumb sucking to me!

Aw thank you :) And what a brood you've got! Congrats :D

Awwww bless gorgeous piccys luv they are well clear :hug: :hug:

They came out well didn't they - we both cried sitting there looking! :rotfl:

wow no doubting thats a baby and not a blob! Congrats whens it due?

sss

How funny that baby didn't like being woken up! Awww bless, such cute pics! :D

Due April 14th :D (another April birthday to add to the family, I think that makes abut 10 now!) My bro still says baby looks like a cashew nut!

And sucking it's thumb and stropping being woken up - definitely takes after me! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Brilliant scan pics darling. My baby was also sleeping and had to be woken up!!! xx

MrsBrightside it must be an April baby thing - lazy aries! What day are you due?

Thanks Kay :D

Hi Lizi :wave:

I had my first scan last week too and mine was having afternoon nap as well. The sonographer kept prodding my belly but little babe was having none of it - I however found it v uncomfortable what with a full bladder and all that! You could see it kept on getting bounced about by her prods but continued to sleep soundly - hope it like sleeping as much when it's born!

Cute pic - definite thumb-sucking I reckon :D

It took a lot of poking and jiggling to wake baby up - then there was a lot of flailing about (I don't think I do that but my BF insists I do - so I said that he should just stop waking me up!) but it was VEEEEEERY uncomfortable - I needed the loo quite badly when I arrived for the appointment then I had to wait about 35 minutes before they did my scan, I was in agony!

Sleeping baby is SO cute though - I hope the thumb sucking continues!

Hi!
Excellent pics :D
You and Mrs B sound like you;ve got easy sleepers in the making - lucky you!

Lovely scan pic xxxx

I see you had it done at the royal london, thats where i had my 20 wk scan for my son 8 yrs ago!!!!!

Yeah - was a bit disturbing going into the basement for it though! (and I hope the maternity ward is, um, cleaner than the rest!)

Hi Lizi
Your scan pics are fantastic - so clear!! I have got my 12 wk scan a week today - i cant wait!!

Oooh good luck, I hope yours come out as clear as mine did! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back