First scan

Hiya Rach

Have had another pretty good day today, just felt sick when I woke up and nothing since touch wood. I obviously don't agree with the Spaghetti Bolognese I made for tea, terrible indigestion now!!!

I went to see a colleague of mines 4 week old baby today, she was absolutley gorgeous, I gave her a cuddle and she didn't cry (normally burst into tears as soon as I touch them!!!) but she let out an enormous fart - I couldn't believe it, bless her!!! It made me really excited to be PG!!!

Hope you are having a good day and still feel ok too.

Xxx

hi lindsay seems like all my pg symptoms have gone away and made room for a nice cough and cold lol feeling not too bad today though am starting to get nervous about the scan now roll on thursday morning just hope all will be ok :?

go to your doctors and get some peptac for your indegestion thats what mine gave me and its working a treat :D

glad your feeling well hopefully we are getting to the stage now where we bloom lol fingers crossed xxxxxxxxx

Hello Rach

Just a quickie to say good luck having your scan tomorrow, I can't wait to hear all about it. Are you going to find out the sex of your baby when you can? I always said that I wanted to but now I am not too sure.

I have had another ok feeling day - roll on the bloom :D :D :D

Take care and good luck again.

Xxx

Hi Lindsay how you feelin now? Sorry havent been on in a while just havent been able to do anything, just feel like a slob at mo. Everythn is an effort. Hangin in :oops:
Lorrie x

aww lorrie hun u sound right fed up :( sorry your so poorly only a few more weeks hun and u should start to feel better take care and remember it will all be worth it when holding that lovely baby in the end xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back