1st Scan

cobwebs_85

Reaction score
Well had my first scan yesterday, the little mite was so active, kicking n punching away! OH is convinced its a boy now!

Anyway since the scan i have done nothin but throw up, thought things were meant to get better after 13 weeks not worse! Only thing i can do is drink water n lie down!

Anyone else felt like this after the scan?xx

my first the sickness stopped at 16 weeks and this time i was bout 20 odd weeks when it stopped

sounds like you may have hyperemesis to me which is what i had this time round, i'd book to see you mw and see what she thinks

Thanks roxane, think it was nerves to b honest, i've been fine since just stretching pains n managing to eat properly thank god but will deffo mention that to the midwife.

Thanks x

Hey cobwebs85, I had no sickness and felt fine, had my 12 week scan monday, everything was fine but ever since I have been feeling rough, sick and keep getting awful headaches!
Has yours subsided or you still suffering? xx

Hey Andrea,

Congrats!! was urs kicking and punching like mad too? lol

Nope mines gone, i think it was just nerves with seeing the little mite for the first time but seem to be ok now...got my next scan on the 21st November so if it happens again then then i will know its nerves but hopefully not! x

Hey Cobwebs,

Yeah my little one was moving like mad! Headaches haven't changed though got one nearly every day Went docs today and I mentioned that I have changed my tea bags to decaf and she thinks it may be due to that as I used to drink about 6 cups a day, so going to see.

Have you got the date for your 2nd scan yet? xx

Certainly have, 21st November but trying to move the scan to the 18th Nov as thats OH's birthday! will b a nice present for him, specially if its a boy as thats what hes holding out for! haha, u had urs through yet? x

Aw cute, glad your scan went well! :)

My sickness passed at 16 weeks hun, like roxane said it's maybe worth mentioning it to your HV? x

Hi Rachey,

Thanks! i'm keeping a diary of things like sickness n pains, i.e been getting like a sharp pain on my right hand side at the back each time i walk so made a note of when that started n that, am due a visit soon, hope i dont overload them! haha x

Yeah it's a good idea to write things! I always had so much to ask then when I got there forgot :lol: let us know how you get on xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back