Hello, I'm new!

septicgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Just wanted to say hello. I've been searching around for a forum to join for a little while, and reading the posts, I think I've found the right one. You all seem so helpful and friendly and I hope you don't mind me joining you.

I've been TTC for 3 years. I have a 4yo son who we struggled to conceive. I am nearly 38, so feel time is not on my side, and each month that passes, seems to take a little bit of my hope away.

Been to fertility clinic, and both DH and myself have been given a clean bill of health - so we are classed as unexplained infertility! Trying to stay positive, but its hard especially as my sister is 29 weeks pg.

I just wanted to say hi, and hope to chat along the way.

Thanks, Septicgirl xx

Hello and welcome x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

hiya :)
ye there all lovely here!!!!
we'v e been trying for 3 years too.
its so hard isnt it, my SIL fell pregnant whilst we were trying well this was 2 years ago.
there gonna start tryin again next year.
keeps goin about us havin bumps together but i think shes just alot more fertile than me.
were goin back the docs on tues.
good luck chuck, hopefully u'll have ur bfp soon :)
xx

:wave: welcome to the forum.

Sending you lots of babydust for that bfp. I know how hard it is for you, as i feel the same we all do. I have been ttc for over 2 yrs now after pregnancy losses, i was diagnosed with low fertility aged 32 so i feel like time is on my side now too :(

I was put on 6mths of clomid & never got my bfp, this is my 1st month on tamoxifen which is like clomid so i am hoping & praying this is my month.

Everyone here is understanding & i find support is what you need when you ttc especially lttc because you always need someone to talk to & its even better when the person knows what your going through, cause there going through exact the same thing.

Did they offer to put you on any fertility meds to better your chances because of your age, even though you both are unexplained fertility ? Like clomid ?

If not its worth asking about this cause it will better your chances.

I know its hard to see others around you pregnant, i had 3 friends 1 cousin all pregnant around me, my cousin is the last one left due anytime soon, that was really hard. But you know what they say ( Good things come to those who wait )

Stay positive hun. ;) xx

Hi welcome to the forum, and I hope you find it useful.
The girls on here are really lovely and supportive. You can talk about absolutely anything you are worried about and ask loads of questions or just vent when you feel frustrated and guaranteed someone will reply to you.

Really hope you get ur bfp soon as i imagine it must be really frustrating especially not having any answers as to why its taking longer than hoped

anyway we are all here xxx

Thanks for all your messages ladies, it's nice to have support.

I've worked out that this year (and considering its only October) that I have heard about 21 different people having babies or getting pregnant. And everytime I hear, I pretend to be happy and cheerful when really it is burning me up inside.

Wishing us all BFPs very soon xx

Hi Septicgirl, sorry to hear it's taking you so long for number 2. I guess it's even more frustrating when you know that there's no specific problem responsible. I hope you get some luck v soon!

How long did it take to conceive your first and are you charting?x

Thanks for all your messages ladies, it's nice to have support.

I've worked out that this year (and considering its only October) that I have heard about 21 different people having babies or getting pregnant. And everytime I hear, I pretend to be happy and cheerful when really it is burning me up inside.

Wishing us all BFPs very soon xx

Hi,

I know exactly what you have been going through, my sister even wanted to hide it from me as she was scared of upsetting me (doesn't help that she is a baby machine, 4 in 6 yrs!!)

Fingers X for BFP's very soon xx

Hello and welcome to PF

I would not be without this place now!

Good luck for your BFP soon

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members