hello I'm new....

Corinne

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,
I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hello.
I'm 24 and DH is 27. We've been ttc #1 for 11 cycles now. Hoping this will be our month but don't want to get my hopes up.
I'm on CD22 of approx 32/35 day cycle.
We live in Staffordshire (UK) near Alton Towers.

Hoe to get to know you all.
Corinne

Hi Corrine. Welcome to our world!
Good luck with this cycle - they say it takes a year for most people so this could be your time!

hello corinne,
My name is Kylie and my hubby and i have also been ttc for 11months, this being the 12th month!!!
God! i so hope it happens this month for us both!
Luv Kylie xxxxxx

Hello and welcome Corrine....I hope you get your BFP soon. Looking forward to your future posts.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!

Hi Corinne,

Its always good to get someone new posting on the site. I've been TTC for years and about to start IVF - first appointment this month. Wish me luck! Good luck to your and your DH. I found I learnt quite a lot when I joined this site and hopefully you'll feel the same. If you don't learn anything then its always a good place to rant and let off steam. What's that expression - 'Its good to talk'

Keep posting. :wink:

Thanks for your replies ladies.
Sorry I'm not a more frequent poster but my internet at home is not working at the mo' so I only get to visit when I'm at work (ooops don't tell my boss!)
Hope everyone is ok and sending good luck vibes to you all.
I am expecting AF to appear next Sunday if not before (but fingers x'd we might be lucky this month).

Good luck to everyone on the 2ww hope to see lots of BFP's soon.
Corinne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back