Hiya.....i'm a newbie lol

xx becks xx

Reaction score
Hello all, i'm becks :D

I've been lurking in the boards for a few days, reading all your posts, and you all seem like a really nice bunch so i hope you dont mind me joining you! Me & hubbie have been ttc for 3 months now, but my period started yesterday so i know this isn't my month :( it's early days though.

Congrats to anyone who got their bfp and good luck to anyone testing! Can't wait to get to know you all!

Becks :p

Welcome to the forum Becks

Don't be too sad about af showing this month, think of all the fun you can have trying!!

I just got my BFP yesterday after 14 months of trying, still can't believe that it has happened. I have been having my blood tested at the doctors this month to check if I could conceive, can't wait to get the results on Wed now!!!

Sending you lots of baby dust for next month

Xxx

Welcome Becks, glad you have decided to post and not just watch. It's a great help chatting to other women who are going through what you're going through. Especially if your friends and family don't know you're trying!

My af is well on the way too so I know how you're feeling this month. It's hard to stay chipper but it's a new cycle so we have to look on the bright side. :D

Hiya Becks, Welcome to the forum. Everyone on here is lovely, glad you've decided to join us!
Sorry af showed up for you this month. Fingers crossed for next and happy bding!!! :lol:
Sam xx

hi Becks, welcome to the forum, everyone here is full of encouragement and friendly advice i'm sure you'll make loads of new friends.
Sorry u didn't get what u wanted this month, hopefully soon though, good luck to us all x x

Bev

Hi Becks & welcome. Happy TTC xx
Lorrie 8)

hi becks and welcome i hope you find everyone as friendly and supportive as i have :D
sorry af showed up for you this month hope you get your bfp soon
good luck hun xxxx
p.s. there are a couple of different codes when you do your ticker try copy and pasting a different one until you get the right one xxxx

Welcome Becks!!

Good luck and here's to you getting a BFP soon!!! YaaaaY!!

xoxo Ree

Another big welcome from me Becks, myself and OH have been ttc since Jan and this forum is the only thing that has kept me sane (ish)!! Looking forward to being part of your journey to bfp!!

xx

Thanks so much everyone, it's really nice to feel so welcome, you've made me all teary lol. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Becks x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back