Hello!

Olive

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

Just thought I'd say hello - I've been reading this forum for over a month now and never posted, just nosied at your posts! Feel like a stalker! lol. It's really great to have somewhere to rant!

Me and the OH have just started (yesterday) ttc. I'm 26, he's 32 and we've been together 7 years. Have been thinking about it for a while, came off bcp start of July and had first AF 2 weeks ago on a Thursday cd30 (I think - had v.v.slight spotting on the Tuesday and Wednesday, so not sure when to count from?!)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello really and introduce myself. I think if I start talking about ttc to my OH too much he me freak out on me! lol. I'm secretly a little too obsessed already and trying to not sound it, so good to have somewhere to rant. I just spent 25 mins with my legs up in the air when he was sleeping lol tmi - but knew someone on this forum would understand (hope!). He would have thought I was losing my marbles!
Good luck to everyone :dust:

Hey and welcome :wave:, Im new in here too :) Good look to you too!! xx

Welcome Laura! :)

And yes we all understand about 'legs up'! It's perfectly normal behaviour here! hee hee

xxx

Ha ha Claire, hope it works! Actually managed to read a book for a while - multi tasking and all! Lol. xx

Hiya Laura - you're certainly come to the right place if you're feeling slightly obsessive about ttc.

It's a great place to feed the addiction haha :D

My husband started laughing when he saw my legs go up - they just don't understand! lol

I think i'd count from the gush re your period :)

Hiya Laura I felt like you, I only told my oh the other week that I was going on this forum, I was slightly embarrassed that he would think I was a nutter and I was keeping the amount of time I was testing opks and hcgs from him too. it makes me larf as he knows more now but still not the entire level of my obsession he doesnt care one way or the other he just finds me funny so what was I worrying about? ha ha we are funny creatures hey x good luck hun x

Hi Laura. You'll find almost nothing is tmi on here, it's very open! My OH would run screaming if he thought i thought about ttc as much as i do. So this place is perfect to get it all out and leave poor OH in happy ignorance! So come on in and wallow with us ;-)

Thanks ladies - it's nice to know I'm not alone!! I think I'll end up addicted to this forum too lol! Really appreciate your comments - thanks. Here's hoping we'll be the ones announcing BFPs soon! x

Welcome! i just started doin the legs up and my OH does look a bit strange at me lol. x

Ha ha, thanks bea. I was trying to make it look casual, hugging my legs! lol x

Haha I do too, but it doesn't work very well for me! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back