Hey :) Newbie

Twinkle88

Reaction score
Hello :) My name is Emma and I'm 24. I've been married to my husband for three years and we've been trying to conceive a baby since then. I came on my period yesterday, so I'm now starting again. I hope we can all achieve our dreams of little bubs x

Hi Twinkle88, Welcome! Wishing you lots of luck. You will find loads of support and advise on this forum. xx

:wave: welcome and good luck hun i have been trying for 3 yrs too x

:wave: welcome and good luck hun i have been trying for 3 yrs too x

Thank you and same to you. It's so hard isn't it? I'm hoping to talk to other women alot about TTC as my hubby doesn't really understand (I think it's a man thing!!) x

It is a man thing. My DH is convinced he has super sperm and will get me preggers in no time LOL. Little does he know it is not as easy as one might think!

It is a man thing. My DH is convinced he has super sperm and will get me preggers in no time LOL. Little does he know it is not as easy as one might think!

Lol at least his attitude is nice and positive? Btw, how do you make signatures?

Lol at least his attitude is nice and positive? Btw, how do you make signatures?

You go to http://lilypie.com/ and follow instructions to make your pretty ticker and then on the last page you scroll down to "forum" part and click "UBB code and BB code" and then a code snippet appears in the blue box. you copy this and paste it in your signature section in this forum. I think it is accessed by "quick links", "edit signature".

There you can add text and preview it before saving.

xx:)

Hey Twinkle.. nice to meet you :)
I am fairly newish to this site too and I think it will be nice to have people to share the journey with.
Good luck for this cycle hun xxx

welcome to pf xx

fingers crossed its a bfp soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111