Hello...i'm new and was wondering if anyone could help?

paperface

Reaction score
Hi, :wave:
i'm new but have been looking in on the site for a few weeks and was wondering if any of you wonderfull ladies would be able to help me?

Last month i came off the pill, i have been on it for almost 4 years. me and my partner would love a baby.

The problem is that i was put on the pill because i have PCOS, and have irregular af's i am hoping that it isnt going to cause us any major problems concieving.

i was waiting for my first AF to come before seriously charting and keeping a record...but she hasnt shown up yet :wall:

last week i had a bit of ewcm :oops: (sorry tmi) i had never heard of it before coming to this site so we bd around this time, i didnt have any other symtoms of Ov, and yesterday there was quite a bit of cm (sorry again) but it was kindof like ewcm but a cream colour and today i have a dull ache in my stomach 1 was just wondering if anyone has a clue whats going on??

sorry its a bit long, any help would be appreciated...

i know that coming off the pill can send af awol but i was wondering if anyone could give me a clue as to whats going on?

thank you very much, sorry if it doesnt make any sense x

HELLO,
hmmm, unsure, the thing is with just coming off the pill and the pcos i dont know where i am!

ever since i came off the pill we have bd a lot, i think i had my withdrawl bleed around the beginning of july and nothing since then, i was just wondering if anyone had a clue if whats going on sounds like Ov, aF or pregnancy, i did a test about 3 weeks ago and nothing,

its just really confusing cuz i know that HPTs need to be done around af time but i dont know exactly when that is!??

Thanks for the quick reply :D

if i were you id take a pregnancy test just to make sure and then see your GP. :hug: :hug:

I shud do another test but i just dont wanna be disapointed again!,

The main thing i was concerned about was the ewcm(sorry) if that was ov or not, and if anyone knew what this ache was, at first i thought it was me
(when af is due i unconciously clench my tummy) and thats whats happening, it is also the first time that i have noticed ewcm so i was hoping that it was ov but with this ache i dont know.

i have decided to leave it to the end of the month to see the gp, the last time i went they were very unhelpful, and told me to wait for af even though its on my records about the pcos :wall:

why is my body such a mess!?!

Hi There,

I am a newbie to all of this, but thought i would post a reply. I am in the same situation as you, I have come off the pill a few weeks ago and everything seems to be so random! A day or two after coming off I had a bleed out, like a 5 day period. After that stopped I then thought I shoould be ovulating about a week later... then 2 days after the bleed out stopped, i started bleeding again!! Its all a bit random!

What I would say is take a test, its a while since you had a period, and also you are getting cm... and also having regular bd.

Take a test and let us know!!!

To be sure i would test,

Your AF can take a while to return once u stop pill, mine took 6 weeks.

Fingers crossed for

:hug: :hug:

i'll get a test tomorrow, but it will more than likely be BFN.
:(

Nothing ever goes my way!! i just know that im going to have to try so hard to have a baby!

i'll do one just so i know....does anyone know if you can get implantation pains?

i can tell already that i'm going to be rubbish at all this :rotfl:

thanks for your replies!

:hug: i know its awful when you get a BFN hun but at least you'll know then. :hug:

Cheers hun :hug:

Awww everyone is sooooo nice on this forum! xx

i'll get a test tomorrow. :D

Hello

I have just got my BFP and yes at 6 days past when I thought I ovulated I got period like cramps,they were quite bad and I though hmm, maybe but then thought it was a tummy bug. I think it was implantation pains
take a test xx

:wave:

I would test about 2w after you saw the EWCM if AF hasn't showed up. When I stopped the pill (after being on 13y :shock: ) I didn't ovulate til 38days after the last pill. I had creamy discharge all the time before day 38 and then ewcm around day 38

good luck! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back