Hello Girls :)

Chazabell

Reaction score
Im still here, and i have been popping on to see how you all are :)

Im just in limbo till my Laparoscopy on 24th July so not been fixated on TTC.

I am however fixated on the diamond sparkler i have on my finger.....im ENGAGED :dance:

But i have also just lost my job.....as i have been made redundant by the company i put my blood, sweat and tears into! :cry:

And my landlord is selling our house, so i need to find a new 1 :wall2:

But apart from that, im healthy (although in agony from the witch) and i have my gorgeous fiance, and my life....so all is well :)

So if anyone has a job....lancashire area, give me a nudge lol xxxxx

Hey Chaz - knew from your status' on fb that your ok but its nice to see you pop on here!!

Congratulations on your engagement - very exciting news!!!

Sorry about the job but i'm sure that you will find something in no time!!

Not long till your lap now - hope it all goes ok for you xxx

Oh my goodness......your pregnant too?? Congratulations honey......im staying away more often, look what happens :) yay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah hun - got my bfp on june 20th! Big shock!!

I'm hoping the rest of you join me and vicky soon!!

xxxx

Oooh congrats chaz! Have you got a pic of the ring? Boo about af but this will be last one before lap! Yay!!

Congratulations on the engagement! I want to see a pic of the ring too.
Sorry about all the other crap news. At least you can look at your sparkly ring to cheer you up!

There you are Chaz!

Welcome back!! and congratulations on your engagement! Can we have the story please??? :)

Glad all is well, good luck for the lap on 24th and FX. let us know how it goes.

Sorry about the job, but a better job and a better house will come along all for the right reasons.

Love Gizzy xxx

Oh my god i can't believe they gave you the heave ho at your job after everything you've had to put up with from them - frickin unbelievable!!! :wall2:

I hope you get a nice lump sum for having to leave though, I was made redundant once when the place closed and I got a load of money, I was really chuffed because I was only 16 so didn't expect to stay their much longer anyway :lol:

And congratulations on the engagement :good: So what is your story? :love:

Bummer about the house, but maybe a new location and job and marital status is just what you need :) Maybe you could put down on your own place with your redundancy!

That sucks about your job given the crap you had to put up with ... but YAY your getting married wohoooooooo :wed: have you set a date yet ??

Congrats on the engagement! Pictures of ring?

From what I remember you weren't exactly loving your job, so hopefully its a wee opportunity to take the cash and find something you enjoy doing.

Your hosp appt is so soon now...... exciting :eek:)

Welcome back hun & congrats on the engagement! Sorry about your job & house. Not long til your lap now xxx

Hi Chaz!
We've missed you!!
That sucks about the job and house, I bet you'll find better ones though! I remember you were thinking about a career change a while ago- this is your perfect opportunity!!
Congrats on the engagement too chick, have you set a date yet? Xxx

Congratulations on your engagement hun! Sorry about the other stuff, am sure it will work out soon.

xxxxxx

Welcome back chaz & congratulations, least u have lots to keep ur mind occupied apart front ttc. maybe as the saying goes it has all happened for a reason, new job, new house, new ..... Fx hey!

Yeah Congratulations on your engagement!!!!!!!! Sorry about the other stuff though!

Hi Chaz,

Glad your doing ok, big congrats on your engagement . xxx

Ahh congratulations on your engagement , lovely news , enjoy each other (and the sparkler!)

The job and house thing will sort itself out, but I bet you can't wait now till the laprascopy , not long now - good luck X

Hiya.....again

Im sorry im not on here much and it has taken a week to get back to you all :(

Well the story of my engagement is sweet, i was still in bed as was on day off, and 'thump' he threw a wooden love heart on my bed, which had some ribbon attached to it and it said 'follow me' so up i got, and i followed the ribbon downstairs and he was down on 1 knee in the lounge. Ribbon in 1 hand and ring in the other :love:

I cannot remember how to get images on here, but if anyone has whatsapp, give me your number and ill send it to yoiu if anyone else is better at uploading :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back