Hello 2ww

ive had a super dooper chocolate fix and have a stash for lying in bed later haha Polly i really hope you save me some trifle its my fave xxxx

Well, I'm officially 2 days late!
Tested and neg again :cry: I'm gutted.
Lots of dizziness, feeling sick, indigestion, cramps....

I can smell chips and gravy for tea :) Not very exciting or healthy but its what I fancy.

Good luck to those still waiting for AF :dust:

amyrose....opks can pick up a bfp you know........when did you last test with a hpt? xx

The limbo is over AF showed her face this morning and my god is she letting her presence be felt. Im sad but relieved at least now i can attack next month. Im hoping cycles are back to normal to. Im praying me and my girlies that have been so let down and hurt by the witch this month get our BFPs in June xxxxxxxx

its ok im fine with it at least im not wondering what if anymore xxx

Hi Amy I'm sorry the b@#*h got you, but glad you're seeing the positive. Really hope you get your bfp next month you've been on such an emotional rollr coaster. Xxx

:dust: xx

Its been a bit poo alright, it makes you want it all the more and realise how precious and magical it is when you have to fight for it. How are you and little bean feeling?

Oh Hun ilove your attitude :)

I'm ok I think, I'm super paranoid the dr test is going to come back negative but I think thats in my head, I'm really hating being so early on I just want 12 weeks to be over ! Xxx

You will be fine tri1 always feels like forever it will fly after that xxxxx

hi sarah i was expecting it and like you said at least i know where i am now cycle wise and i can be thankful it hasnt taken for ever for it to come back. how are you doing? any BFP for us? xxx

No BFP :-( Still testing like a crazy lady! Did 4 today..just cus I thought I saw faint lines on the first 2!! I did notice lots of ewcm today as opposed to stringy milky Ive had for weeks so Im thinking maybe ov..hubbys out for a stag tonight but Im gonna jump him when he comes in..just in case!

The weirdess thing though..last 2 days breastfeeding is painful..my boobs are killing..could be to do with ov..hope so!!

You have such a fantastic attitude towards it all..espesh after what you've been through! Lot's of babudust for this cycyle xx

:( Sorry Amy :( But as you say, at least you don't have to wonder any more and you can get on with the next cycle! Once you pass the point where you really think there is a possibility you are pregnant it's just so horribly annoying to wait for af and not be able to do anything!

:dust: for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back