Hello 2ww

it wasnt a digi just a CB and it was BFN :cry:
it was nice to think i was for a sec. I just want my baby back :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Hun I'm so so sorry, I don't suppose we've helped by keeping saying bfp sorry Hun. Xxxx

Hang in there Hun, Cheapies are 10 miu and CB are 25-50 miu so you could still be in.

Test with FMU with a cheapie.

Good luck!

xx

:hugs:Amyrose. Fx you get your BFP and if not the witch gets a move on and lets you get on with the next cycle.

I've just done a FR with FMU and got a great Big fat negative I can't tell you how disappointed I am... Fingers crossed for all of you who are still in with a chance this month xxx

Sorry for your BFN Daisy, what DPO are you?

Mustard- sorry the witch got you. :hugs:

I'm 14 DPO, BFN, I can possibly feel the witch brewing but not definitely.

I've never gone past 14DPO without getting a BFP by now so if I get through today this will be a new one for me.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Last edited:
Hello mb, thanks Hun, well I am sure I OV'd on cd15 so today I'm 9dpo I've posted my chart so u can see what I mean xx

my opks came in the post i decided to do one. now i dont know am i about to ov this is all a little confusing :wall2::wall2::wall2:

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 12
Hi Amyrose, sorry I don't know what that test means - I guess the test line isn't as dark as t'other one but maybe you could be due to surge?

Could be the start of a bfp....?

Hope you work it out hun xxx

Its ok hun I don't think it means anything much I'm just clocking it down for myself xxx

Trifle started... This will make us all feel better... it's the law everyone make trifle today :) xx

I've just made one batch of white choc brownies and another batch of normal choc brownies....hmmm now how many will be left by the time OH comes back from work!

I just want AF to arrive now so that I can start a new cycle with optimism. Its agony after a BFN knowing that you've not succeeded and you just need to wait it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back