I Think Im In My First 2WW...

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I Think Im In My first 2ww.. Excited :):dance:

Not 100% but i think i had the first day of my period on the 10th Nov, and then i had ewcm rougly 12days later and according to internet i should of ovulated about the 24th.. i have no Opks (Should have them mon/tues) so couldnt confirm it with them. so its all guess work!

Would That Mean Im in the 2ww???:roll:

Sorry if it makes me sound dumb, but have never had to work out ovulation times etc, as never had to do it before!

Any Info would help :)

Plus had really sore Boobs for the past 5days..

As soon after you think you ovulated the day after i would count it 1dpo :) Good luck for this month xxx

Goodluck hunny, lots of babydust :dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my 2ww started on 26th, we'll be testing around the same time!

Fx for a BFP for you!

I'm testing every day now lol!

I'm 8 dpo today, what about you?

xx

Good grief!

First 2WW - get ready for a head f**k ;)

Good luck :)

Thank You All :)

Emm, Least I Have Someont To Wait With! :) FX For Your BFP to Hun!

Maybe, I Think Im 5dpo :) How Soo Can I Start Testing? So Hope You Get A BFP Aswell :)

Hopefully All Our Luck Will Change With A New Month!

LouiseB, I Know..Ive Read Soo Many Threads/Post On How People Are Pretty Sure The Will Get BFP, And It Turns Out They Were Wrong!

Id Be Very Lucky To Get A BFP On My 1st Cycle, But If It Doesnt Happen Im Soo Much More Clued Up On The TTC Process And Thats Down To All You Lovely Ladies....

Thank You Very Much! :) :) :)

Is the wait driving you crazy kelly? have you had any symptoms? i've had none, know it's early but am taking it as a sign and not getting my hopes up for a bfp this time round. Perhaps for christmas, with my shorter cycles, I should be OV'ing around Christmas Eve,

Fx Santa does give me what I want for Christmas (am going to ask him tomorrow, am taking my niece of course)

Yer it is driving me crazy, :)

erm symptoms??? well i have had sore/ sensitive nipple/boobs since i ovulated 6 days ago.. and there not shifting! But dont think thats pregnancy related as ive had them since then!
i have also had weird sensations in my lower abdomen and a pain/ache just above my pubic hair line, but only got that yesterday! i keep going toilet and checking to see if IB has happened..lol

But thats it!
I really Hope you get your BFP for Christmas to.... And ME!!!! :)

Can you put in a good word for me to please? hehe x

OK, Santa said he'd see what he could do. Asked him for both myself and all my new PF friends.

Am getting what feel like AF cramps quite low down, just had a panic and thought AF was ready to arrive, thankfully a few people reminded me that none of us are out until AF arrives!.

Pains could be implantation hun, im having pains to!!! :)

My Af is Due on the 8th? whens urs?

PLEASE SANTA WE HAVE BEEN GOOD GIRLS!!!!!!

This is my first 2ww so its all new to me!! but it must be heartbreaking having to do it month after month!!

This is our 3rd cycle, although our 1st of ttc armed with all the info I have from here. Loads better than google!

This is my 12th & I finally feel like I'm getting to grips with my body & I'm understanding what's going on. Quite pleased really because we're planning on going to the doctor in the new year & I feel confident that I can talk to her about what's going on and things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back