Hello 2ww

im not at all convinced but thanks Sue i will let you know how it goes x

Hi AmyRose, Im sure i can see somthing too! Get that FR done and get it up here!! im dying to know xxx

AMYROSE - have you got that test yet?????!!!!

Now I'm crap at line spotting but even I see lines on them!!!

Get peeing girl!!!

:-O That's a pink line!!!!!! WoW! I'm sooooo excited! Hope the FR agrees with the IC's, that would just be amazing!!

FX and LOTS of :dust: all over you and the entire neighborhood you live in just to make sure it hits you :p :)

Hahahaha you gilrs do make me laugh:lol: Hubby forgot it along with my hair colour he promised and sugar for me tea :wall2: he is going out for it after tea i will keep you posted xxxx:dance:

Omg have you told him there is a whole forum here in suspense!!! Xx

Hi Girls!

Amy Rose, it looks really good, I got faint lines on the cheapies last month and when I did FRERs the lines were sharper and clearer, I'd deffo give one a go!

Good Luck!!

xx

Sue i honestly think its BFN i wouldnt be waiting for a party anytime soon lol xxxx

Hi Girls!

Amy Rose, it looks really good, I got faint lines on the cheapies last month and when I did FRERs the lines were sharper and clearer, I'd deffo give one a go!

Good Luck!!

xx
i asked hubby to get me one hes looking at me like im talking chinese lol i normally do the test buying but i cant tonight :shock:

hes gone lol will be around an hour till he gets home. I know im gonna be so bloody disappointed again why do i do it to myself?

I'm so hoping I can pop a party popper for you lol
I understand why you want to keep your feet on the ground, but it does look good from where I'm sitting xx

Bless him :lol: Now he knows how we feel.

Well, :witch: hasn't turned up yet and she should have arrived today. Tested yesterday and no joy, at work all weekend too :(

aw charlie jump on the crazy train with us lol xxxxx

Men eh..they are so clueless..ooh the suspence!! I am praying for you!

I am good thanks..still testing, thought I had some more very faint lines again today but Im sure by now they would have gotten stronger, tbh I think I am seeing them, Im staring so hard Im manipulating my eyes, so Im thinking its very negative..still no af!

Tell hubster to work his jacksy home..we all wanna know!! xx

aw charlie jump on the crazy train with us lol xxxxx

Well if she doesn't turn up I'll have some fmu saved to test when I get home from work tomorrow. I don't have a test (except a opk) in the house! :lol: x

That's what I used Hun, I don't really know the difference other than the obvious ( what is the difference) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back