bit of bad news!

jenna

Reaction score
you might seen my post before about this.

I asked my mum a while ago if she had ever had a miscarriage because my nanan had had one with my mums twin and i wanted to know as i am TTC. My mum told me that she had only had me and my sister (which is alive!) but today my sister asked her and she said "yeah i have but it wasnt with your dad".

I cant beleive my mum has lied to me about this when she knows im TTC!! :evil:

Maybe she didn't want to worry you hun.

I know what you mean though, i would like to know to if it was my mum

Suppose its something that she's suppressed cos it probably still hurts her to think about it!!

Be glad that she's told you now, so you know for your ttc reasons.

My mum had one between me and my younger brother, i can't remember when she told me, but was when i found out i was pregnant the first time i think.

Don't try and think about that she didn't tell you at first, just be glad she's told you now

xox

hey babes... maybe she's just trying to keep u to think positive.

sometimes a bit of positivity brings positive results!

good luck babes!

she didnt tell me though, she told my sister. When i asked she said no and i was being stupid and "why would i think that?" I can understand if she didnt tell either of us but she just admitted it to my sister and lied over and over to me :cry: I was excited about tomorow (testing day) but now i just feel stupid. I cant belive that even when i confrunted her about it she laughed it off and said it wasnt abig deal!

Iv always been able to tell my mum anything and shes always been the same with me. :oops: i dont feel like we could ever have that after this!

exactly sweetie...she didnt tell u becaz she know it might put negative thoughts into ur head...

but now i dont feel like i can trust her :cry:

shes always told me the truth. She told me that the doctors said i would be deformed and she would be better off having an abortion!

I would say your Mum didn't want to worry you is all chick. Are you a sensitive person?

Miscarriages are not uncommon however reoccuring miscarriages need investigated! I would defo say she didn't want you to TTC with all the bad possibilities hanging on your shoulders.

Mums protect their kids & I'm sure you will protect yours in whatever way you feel is right.

Also theres many parents out there who are told their children may be born with problems & I would say the biggest % of them consider a termination after going over the life style the child may have etc but a lot of parents go on to have healthy happy babies even when they are told such news.

Hope you pick up soon Jenna.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back