God i thought it cudnt get much worse!!

hayes

Reaction score
Hey girls,

My sis got her letter through frm the hops and they have said that 24th is just a consultation and that she may not be able to have the precedure then she might have to cum bak.

She is very upset again and just wants this all to be over, she is starting to think of how many wks she is. Ive said il ring for her mon morn(pretend to be her) and try and speak to them about it and explain her situation as she hates talking on the phone. Im so emotionally exhautsed frm it all this wk. Why cudnt it have been me being pg then there wud b no problems.

GRR bloody nhs. Do you think we shud go private?? Wud it b quicker??

Sorry girls i know you all must b fed up of me ranting.

Michelle. x

Hi Hun, try not to get too down about it. I don't know about nhs waiting times but i assume private is a lot quicker but would come with a hefty price tag.

A few years back I had a bad tooth and nhs was 2 and a half months and private was 3 weeks.

I hope it all gets sorted try not to get too upset. Have a lovely weekend x

Private would be a lot quicker hun, I wouldn't wait x

I hope it gets all sorted out soon whatever happens. Must be so hard for you but I understand you need to support your sister. x

Hi I don't wanna offend you or your sis but do you think the date keeps getting putting off cause that's God's way of saying don't do it. Babies are a gift from God! He doesn't want that to happen!! Again I am sorry if I offended you but I had to say something I have been keeping up with what's going on and have not said anything but today I had to. There is to much stuff that keeps coming up and I think they are all signs to not do it.

Dont worry you havent offended me, me and sis arent very religious but i guess you cant help but wonder. I know she wud keep it if she cud but her situation it just isnt really poss.

Had a look at sum private clinics and they sre between £500-800 so v.expensive but as you said cosmicgirl so much quicker i really dont want this to drag on any longer for her. Dont think she can afford it tho. So hard to see her upset. Guna try and put it out my mind till mon and enjoy my weekend.

Michelle. x

many private clinics offer 0% finance so that may be an option if she would struggle to pay private upfront.

Hi love,

I agree with cosmic and go private, I'm sure all your Sis wants to get it over with and move on, sorry if that sounds blunt xxxx

Aw hun :hugs: so sorry its dragging on. I'd definitely give them and ring and see if there's anything they can do. hope it gets sorted really soon x x

Thanks everyone, i appreciate your replies and i think if it was me and i was in her shoes id go private too, hopefully guna c her later again so will chat to her again then.

Michelle. x

Hi Michelle

Sorry its all so rubbish at the moment! My assistant has just been through the process and it took so long. She thought she would just go to one appointment and that would be it she had to attend three different ones in the end she found is all so stressful and upsetting.

It was hard for me to be supportive but I hope I was I can't imagine what its like for you, its your sister and its so hard to see family in pain..

My thoughts are with you

xx

Oh my,
Thats terrible , so frustrating that the NHS are so slow when every day baby gets bigger and more developed and the emotional turmoil gets deeper. I so sorry that you have to go through this. Do they do it to make sure that you have a chance to change your mind?

I hope that very soon you and your sister can lay this to rest and try to move on and forget.
So sorry that you are having such a hard time
hugs
Daisy

Thank you daisy, it is tough, im calling the hosp for her tomoz so hopefully will know if we can speed things up at all. If not and we have to wait another week it will be so horrible when we go there as she will be so close to a 12wk scan so unfair when she has made her mind up by wk 6!! I dont think she realises how much its growing but i do. Gota be strong tho and fx it will all b ova soon.

Thanks for the support everyone

Michelle. x

Thank you daisy, it is tough, im calling the hosp for her tomoz so hopefully will know if we can speed things up at all. If not and we have to wait another week it will be so horrible when we go there as she will be so close to a 12wk scan so unfair when she has made her mind up by wk 6!! I dont think she realises how much its growing but i do. Gota be strong tho and fx it will all b ova soon.

Thanks for the support everyone

Michelle. x

I hope you have manage to get through to hospital today and get things moving.

It is horrible that they can make a woman wait so long

Did you enquire about going private?

xxxxxxxx

Hi i just wanted to say that my friend went through this but she only had a 2week wait from making the initial decision to the process being complete. I was with her and was led to believe that this was usual practice once they establish that your making the choice, of sound mind etc. Maybe different trusts have diff policys on it though or just a longer waiting list.

Hi girls,

the lady on the phone today was fab but cudnt do anything for us, she said that the hosp only has that clinic on a tuesday only!! How stupid is that for god sakes so we have to wait till nxt wk for consultation and then hopefully fx it mayb done the following wk but cud b week after altho she said we wont let it go ova 12wks!!! Bloody nhs i wish it was the same in all areas so upseting for her.

Very frustrating also but she doesnt want to go private.

Michelle. x

Really sorry to hear about that honey - SO FRUSTRATING!! Sending you and your sis lots of hugs and hope this crap will be over as soon as possible... At least you've got your lovely break coming up to look forward too :) xxx

Thanks you are right my little break is all that is keeping me going atm, im feeling really ill today just a cold but its hit me hard, all my joints are in so much pain and im so tired as not sleeping very well and now 8 hrs of work!!!

Michelle. x

You poor thing :( Take lots of vit c and get better soon... Wish I could help more, but sometimes you've just got to get thorugh the bad times and there's nothing anyone can say... Don't work too hard today... :hugs:Ps - is it the stres that's keeping you awake? xxx

Thanks ceebee, just having you guys to talk to is a great help i promise you that. I took some sudafed and tried not to work to hard lol, really tired now so shud sleep well tonight if my stupid cold will let me. Im only awake coz of the cold keeping me up not to much the stress this wk that was last wk lol. Oh well only three days till my hol.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back