smiley face!!!!!

The things we try for a baby, never thought I'd be inserting lubricant into my foo foo!!

Hi girls, i had a fab weekend away cant believe im bak now, bak to reality lol!!! but at least i have the rest of the week off.

We managed to bd again before we went away and then once we got there we sloped off and did another test and it was still smiley so we bd again that eve and then again sat eve. Im pretty sure that i ov fri (as i had pains down one side that i often get when ov) when i was at work. So so excited and feeling positive that i cudnt have done anymore this month. Now just gota keep my fx for the next two weeks.

Fx for all you lovely ladies too.

Michelle. x

Hi girls, i had a fab weekend away cant believe im bak now, bak to reality lol!!! but at least i have the rest of the week off.

We managed to bd again before we went away and then once we got there we sloped off and did another test and it was still smiley so we bd again that eve and then again sat eve. Im pretty sure that i ov fri (as i had pains down one side that i often get when ov) when i was at work. So so excited and feeling positive that i cudnt have done anymore this month. Now just gota keep my fx for the next two weeks.

Fx for all you lovely ladies too.

Michelle. x

Sounds like you had a great weekend Michelle - really happy for you :) fx for your Feb BFP xxx

Fingers crossed for you! I got my smiley face on sunday and was over the moon so made sure we BD'd sunday and monday so fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back