smiley face!!!!!

hayes

Reaction score
Just got a smiley face on my clearblue opk which if im right and do tell me if im wrong means im guna ov in the nxt 3 hours is that right??

I showed my hubby and was expecting him to b a bit pressured or just b like oh ok, but he grabed me gave me a big kiss and said cum on and draged me off to bd straight away and even gave me a pilow to lie on after lol!!!

Its cd 12 for me tho so i wasnt expecting it so early as it has been cd 17and 20 before. Cycles are irregular tho o im guessing its guna be a short one this month. So pleased to get the smiley face. Does it actually mean you are ov or just that you get the surge?? Shud know these things by now shudnt i lol!!

Going on hol tomoz with my sis and my best friends for 3 night so im guna have to bd when im away arent i shud i do it both tomoz and sat to be sure?? And shud i use another opk tomoz or just leave it now??

Very excited for the first time in two weeks lol.

Michelle. x

hey hun, you will ov about 12-36 hours your last posotive opk. i can sometimes get positive opks for a few days so test again tomo to ensure the surge has been if you know what i mean. get :bd: !!

bear in mind opks predict ov, onyl charting or a scan will confirm it. x

Thanks hun will take a couple away with me then and retest tomoz, really hoping its guna b my month.

Michelle. x

Really pleased for you Michelle, fx your oh spermies are just waiting for company now!!!

Hope you have a fab holiday, can't wait to hear all about it when you're back

Xxxxx

Hi hun! When I conceived my lo last year, was on first cycle using cb digi... Bd the smiley face day and the next and got bfp 12 days later!! :) good luck and lots of baby dust!! xx

I know I've already posted to you today but just wanted to post a big :D for your big :D get bd-ing - ov will come in the next couple of days!! xxx

I was the same hun. BD on smiley night and hey presto! Lol I used preseed this month too so wonder if that had something to do with it as it was my first month with that. Enjoy BD and get those legs up! Fx for you xxx

Meant to be within next 48hrs hun!
But BDing now will fix it.
Sometimes its awesome how our OHs are with all this crap we get ourselves stressed with. With we were as laid back as them sometimes!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good luck chick!!!!!

Thanks girls,

Im very excited now cant believe i have had a smiley face, and im going on hol!!!!

we bd twice yesterday had my legs up for a while afta and hoping we can bd again either before we go away later and if not then when we are there!! Really want this month to be the one so will prob bd all weekend and then i know ive done all i can.

Hope you all have a fab weekend.

Michelle. x

JUst BDS lots and lots and lots I dtd up until 5/76 dpo on my first bfP!!!! overkill ... maybe but hey if it works!! xxx

Have a lovely holiday and hope you get a nice surprise in 2 weeks time xxx

oooo really pleased u got ur smiley hun. good luck and have a fab bd'ing full holiday lolxxx

Ah really happy for you, what lovely timing! Have a great holiday and heres to lots of bd'ing! :) xxx

I was the same hun. BD on smiley night and hey presto! Lol I used preseed this month too so wonder if that had something to do with it as it was my first month with that. Enjoy BD and get those legs up! Fx for you xxx

Sorry to probably sound thick but wat is preseed?

Preseed is a lube you can use when you are ttc, it helps the little swimmers. Google it. Good luck Michelle have a lovely holiday x

Hi Amber, as Poppy said, it's a lube which is sperm friendly so can help when ttc. I've read so much good stuff of it before and I'm now an advocate for it! ;) xxx

Hi Amber, as Poppy said, it's a lube which is sperm friendly so can help when ttc. I've read so much good stuff of it before and I'm now an advocate for it! ;) xxx

Sounds like something I need to try! Thanks poppy & essjaypea! X

Just bought some preseed! DH just said I am mental :) he just doesn't understand

I got a whole bunch of syringes to, er, insert it. I just did it before we dtd - oh didn't really ask, he already thinks I'm a nut case! Lol. Lots of luck and keep us posted on your success ;)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back