FFS!!!!!!

hayes

Reaction score
Hey girls,

As the title says FFS i cant believe the girl girl at work who i took on after her being a student and have been working with for a while now(so knows im tring!)is god dam pg!!!

Shes 19 lives at home and has a horrible boyfriend who is not very nice to her really. Why?? why her and not me, why after 8 months am i still ttc and she pg after one mistake grr so upset so want to cry but cant as i have done enough crying last month dont want to start feb in tears too!!

Oh and ul neva guess, but she didnt tell me but told my sis and of course although she was very good in front of her its made her so upset as she has to go in tues to have a termination. Sorry for language but it feels so fucked up!!!

Sorry for rant.

Michelle. x

life is so unfair at times, i know how you feel it always seems that the girls who don't want to be pg get it effortlessly. I find it helps to just keep telling myself that when it does happen for me, i'll deserve it so much more and i'll appreciate my baby so much more! Chin up honey xx

Hey Michelle,
I know how you feel hun,life seems so unfair sometimes. But like you said to me last week,try and stay positive,we'll both get our BFP soon and it will soooo be worth the wait.
Lots of hugs and baby dust x

Oh that's not fair Hun Its horrible when you hear that those who are not TTC fall so easily.

I know it won't make you feel better at the moment but it will happen for you soon

Sending lots of hugs xxxxxxx

Oh no Hun, I know how you feel someone at my work got pg last month, first try!! I went to the toilets and cryed. Hope your ok xxx

Thanks girls, feel a bit better today, as u say life isnt fair and you just have to get on with it.

Our turns will come.

Michelle. x

I know exactly how u feel been ttc for 7 months now but we know its goin to be a long road as it took us 4 years to have my son , I'm sick of hearin about people gettin pregnant and all they do is bloody moan I just want to scream don't u realise how lucky u are but I keep it to myself , people take it for granted havin children and if it doesn't suit them they get rid arrrrgghhh makes me so mad x x

Also know how you feel. When i see things in the news about children being killed or abuse i just feel so much anger that these people are even about to reproduce yet all us kind and lovely ladies all want babies to care for properly and i know that if i am ever lucky enough to have my own child it will be my world. Life sucks eh :( xxxx

I can't believe how difficult things get sometimes..... my parents tried for 13 years to get pregnant, 6 failed IVF attempts and nothing. They went through so much, incluing MC's....then they adopted me.... that same year my mum's best friends son's girlfriend and daughter both got pregnant.... both aborted. My mum has only ever spoken to me once about this but I could see the pain rushing through her.

From reading what you have posted all I can say is you are so strong.... I really hope your time comes soon.

Loads of babydust to you hun xx

Thank you karate kid i hope you are right, Af is due this weekend so im praying she stays away!!

Ur so right emmalina life does suck sumtimes!!

Michelle. x

Hey Ladies,

I am new to this blogging thingy and would like to say AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I hear you all. There is nothing worse than hearing about those around you who aren't even trying to conceive and fall pregnant just by looking at a fella. My hubby and I have been trying for a very long time now and have had no success at all. I've bought a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor, CM Fertile tablets etc etc and still nothing. It seems that every other week one of the girls from work is falling pregnant. Everytime I open a newspaper another celeb is pregnant and it really hurts that its not me. I am starting to find that I am not only becoming obsessed about the whole thing but am getting so stressed out when I see disappointment every month. I am literally tearing my hair out but do believe that everything happens for a reason and when it's meant to happen it will happen; it doesn't make it any easier though.

Keep trying ladies, it'll be our turn soon enough x

Im sorry to hear its taking you a longtime madchell(love that name!)we all totally understand you. Its heartbreaking to hear everyone else falling pg when your not but hopefully one day soon it will b our turn and all the waiting will b worth it.

Michelle. x

Talking of which, was in the changing rooms at lunch time after circuits and there was a preggo gal in there, i had to fight every urge not to just stand there and stare at her! i just wanted to say to her, you are so lucky, what does it feel like etc but instead i just dried my hair and kept quiet. I am going mad arent I!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back