Is this normal??

gem44_4

Reaction score
I am 11 weeks tomorrow and all my symptoms seem to have disappeared!!

I still have the veiney boobs but my sickness has disappeared and my boobs aren't sore anymore. I'm also a bit worried because i don't really have a bump and surely i should have by now??

I just keep thinking that it's a missed miscarriage and when i go for my scan it will be bad news. I think i'm worried because of all the brown discharge i've had and even though the doc wasn't concerned i'm scared.

When i had a scan at 7 weeks everything was fine and there was a heartbeat and i know they say once there's a heartbeat you are normally ok. Does anyone else feel like this :(

Gem xx

Don't worry about the lack of bump.....most people don't get one until 13-20 weeks - especially if its your first. I know what you mean tho about losing symptoms, all mine went at 14 weeks and instead of being releived I did nothing but worry!!

Its a good sign that you've already seen. heard the hb - have you got a dating scan or anything sue soon? that should put your mind at ease :hug:

hi hun. ive only just started getting my bump. im 13weeks (ticker needs updating)

i wouldnt worry about your sickness going.

take care of yourself hun

hi hun. ive only just started getting my bump. im 13weeks (ticker needs updating)

i wouldnt worry about your sickness going.

take care of yourself hun

hey.. i got my bump about 12-14 weeks.. every ones different but you won't have a baby bump properly for ages..

the symptoms disappearing i don't know, mine stayed for 13 weeks or 12 weeks... but some days there really strong then some days there not. if you are really worried then i work get checked out... instead of waiting for your 12 week scan!

but i know how you feel.. how long have you felt like this??

I've not got my m/w appointment until the 16th Jan when i'll be 12 weeks and 6 days, then my scan will be after that so i've probably got at least 3 weeks to wait until my minds put at rest!!

Gem xx

but do you really want to wait that long? if you are realkly worried then get it checked out.. at least for peace of mind you'll feel better

I had my m/w appt when I was 11 +3 and as my appt was so late she had booked my scan for 2 days later so yours may be able to get you in earlier

Know what you mean, I am the same. My boobs are a little sore still and are def getting a bit bigger, but apart from that I feel fine. Just tired, then I normally am whe I go back to work after a holiday!

i think it is normal, getting ready for 2nd tri when we are apparently meant to bloom and enjoy being pregnant - can't wait! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back