Heart Rate and Bumpy Progressions so far <3

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Just had a listen to my belly beans heartbeat and doppler finally picked up the heartrate! Could hear the heartbeat before but it was so loud today that the doppler was able to show an average of 138bpm :)

I spoke to my baby aswell and finally felt the sense of this is real because when I spoke I could hear bubs jumping around on the doppler. Not sure if it was my voice but it made me cry a little bit <3 <3

So I'm feeling very like a mummy right now :) and I decided to do a quick bumpy progression picture to see how my little bumpy has changed in 10 weeks. It's still very small but I feel so huge compared to before and I actually look pregnant in clothes. Yay! :)

bumpy progression.jpg

Aww, how lovely! It's so amazing hearing the heartbeat :D
& Fab bump piccies too! xx

Bub was 143bpm on Friday !!

It's lovely to hear and to know all is well isn't it?....

xxxxxxx

Yay to hearing a clearer hb! :) I've been finding it easier to hear too recently and I love it :) And I like your bump progression thingy :) I think your bump is bigger than mine... Glad things are going well for for you hon. Say hi to your baby from me :) xx

Awww your bump is so cute, well done for doing that. I have been rubbish with taking pics. I have one with a flat tum and another with a huge one. I seem to have missed the 'progessional' point lol xx

Love your pictures - so nice to see how your growing!! I wish I had been more organised and done regular pics. Having a hard enough time filling out my journal!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back