is it baby?

mummy2be xx

Reaction score
So a week past sunday i was doing my doppler. Was listening to heartbeat and then felt a little flutter and the heartbeat moved. I moved doppler to where flutter was and there was heartbeat again. When i asked midwife she said i wouldnt feel baby for another few weeks as this is my first. Me and OH were doing doppler again there the now and as we held over heartbeat i could feel rumble like feelings and hear baby move.
Is it just me or is this baby?

Its ur baby!! :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Deffo sounds like baby :D I felt flutters at 17 weeks and its my first baby, I suppose everyones different xxx

Def baby! This is my first and I started to feel flutters at 15 weeks, was def movement by 17!! :) xxx

deffo baby!! im pregnant with my first and i felt the first movements at 16weeks3days. everyones different and can deffo be the baby xx

I'm pg with my first and felt bubbles at 14 weeks so it's not too early hunny. Xxx

Im 14weeksnow and can feel little pops. Everyone is different Hun so exciting that you can feel your baby move x

i felt things at 14-15 weeks so not too early at all with first, everyones different though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back