Please Help :( Scared

Laurababs

Reaction score
My AngelSounds Doppler came back today and ive just been trying to find the heartbeat for about 20 minutes and cant :( :( I havnt got the gel but i could hear my heartbeat loud and clear without gel.

False alarm, ive found it i think :D I stuck some "lubricating jelly" on there :rotfl: lmao sorry for being a drama queen :D

Oh mate! :lol: Glad you found it - it doesn give you a bloody heart attack doesn't it. Bean was quite for a day the other week so I Doppler'ed him but couldn't find him and the panic set in. Eventually he came out from the back and I got him but I could have bloody swung for him let me tell you.

It's fantastic isn't it :hug:

Aww glad you found it. Mine never came with gel so I just out some vaseline on the plastic bit and can always hear it down quite low next to the bone thats there *whatever that may be called* :rotfl:

You'll also here swooshing noises which is the placenta.

The heartbeat is a thud thud thud sound :D

Yeah you do need the gel and even then can't always find it. Glad you have heard it now honey, might get mine out later! x

glad you found it :cheer: you do need gel , i find plenty of it works well, or baby oil or olive works just as good and so does water

Aww glad you managed to find it! Must be reassuring when you do.
I don't think I could have a doppler, I'd be freaking myself out the whole time! :lol:

Thanks girls, phew what a relief :D Yeah there was looking of weird swooshing noises in there 2 :lol:

Laurababs was yours low down by the bone. mine seems to have moved up from my bone and is now at the bottom of my tummy :think: not much difference in time with us, just thought mine seems to have moved up a bit early on :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back