Health Visitor?

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
When do they stop being involved? I mean like the occassional visits they do. It's just that I saw the health visitor go next door and their youngest is 4 years old, I didn't think they still came when the child is that age?

im not sure but i know ours will be popin round to see thomas atleast 4 times a year untill he is 5 and at school due to his medical problems (hes under the special needs team) to keep an eye on his progress, but im not sure in general
xx

HV can cover till 16 iirc. Not home visits unless parents request though. Home visits are normal in babies first weeks but after that you don't have to have them visit and can go to their drop in clinics etc. But you can call on them anytime for your child if you need.

Yeah what Sherlock said :)
I go and see HVs at the clinic at the docs if i want her weighed or can call one out if i want a home visit.

Yup my last health visitor visit was when ryan was around 2 weeks old, then i go to get him weigh every 4 weeks and they are there then. Not that there much help!

littlepip said:
Yup my last health visitor visit was when ryan was around 2 weeks old, then i go to get him weigh every 4 weeks and they are there then. Not that there much help!

Ditto!

Thanks girls. I just found it strange. They are really horrible people who live next door, they have only been here a year and since then the bloke has been in prison and the police came and took him the other day for a while. They talk to the kids like they hate them! 'Shut the fuck up you fucking spacker' etc. And they put them to bed at 6pm then on a weekend they make them stay in bed until 10am sometimes, we here them shouting 'Get back in fucking bed and don't move' and in my eyes that is cruel. We do not know anything about these people, they came from away. They have upset eveyone round here, sticking two fingers up at the old woman over the road, giving dirty looks to the lass over the road, mouthing off at my brother and the list goes on.

I'm just abit concerned about the kids and the fact that we have no idea who these people are and why the police always seem to be there etc. Then I saw the health visitor go there and it just made me wonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back